Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

I told @Pelord about it a few hours ago but he hadn't had time to change it. It might still be 150cc by the time the Tournament starts.

Also, last week's video was delayed until tomorrow. Having problems getting the export to actually save it as a playable video. In other news, I'm gonna try streaming on Youtube tonight and see how that goes.

Mario Kart Madness... I guess that was last week with 200cc.

You know what with this month and mar10 day passed, we should combine everything Mario into our Mario Kart nights this month for Mario. That would be nice to honor Mario.

Where's TUMF, when you need him? Just missing the red font.

Here is last week's Tournament.

So what had happened was when I was testing how loud the Live Commentary was for me in the stream, I had turned down the game volume. I forgot to turn it back up so the game footage was muted the entire tourney. Luckily my mic is sensitive enough to get my TV's audio in the Live Commentary track, so I didn't use noise removal on that track. In other news I had a bit of fun adding a few things to the video. Other than that it's just a straight shot from start to finish, no jump cuts of any kind here.

I'm gonna stream on Youtube again tonight at 10pm EST.

@DLurkster You mean play as Mario for the rest of the month?