Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

49 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

Is that if we only get a certain number of people?

Yeah, that makes plausible sense as the only tourney setup with CPU's in it is battle mode. I won't be much fun racing 150cc with 3-4 ppl. We can but if it does come to that we go into anybody FL and go into their WW and race for a bit there with other maybe racing tonight.

Felt like we haven't done that in a while. I think after we did weekly race PB would ask if anyone would any after party races on WW. That brings me back as well too.

50 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Yes.

So are we doing a tag team on WWs?

Good question and...how is that done again?

I was gonna host but if I don't know or forgot how maybe someone else should that we go into WW with.

But I guess its good I came here and we go on Discord early to over other details.

Just now, DLurkster said:

Good question and...how is that done again?

I was gonna host but if I don't know or forgot how maybe someone else should that we go into WW with.

But I guess its good I came here and we go on Discord early to over other details.

We get someone on and then you join a friend as  I recall from the online menu.

7 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

We get someone on and then you join a friend as  I recall from the online menu.

Yeah, that is what we tell those already in tourney and are sent to another room and not the room with ppl. I'm talking about when someone is in WW, you follow in and you make teams? You mentioned tag teams, last I recall you can only do that if make a room and set up teams not when its randoms online a friend tags along and somehow split teams, can't work that way cause again randoms and would be fair if it was possible who is friend and who are randoms either.

I think I get what you mean as I said before, before this post a friend tags along in WW.

We meet on Discord at 9:55pm.

19 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Yeah, that is what we tell those already in tourney and are sent to another room and not the room with ppl. I'm talking about when someone is in WW, you follow in and you make teams? You mentioned tag teams, last I recall you can only do that if make a room and set up teams not when its randoms online a friend tags along and somehow split teams, can't work that way cause again randoms and would be fair if it was possible who is friend and who are randoms either.

I think I get what you mean as I said before, before this post a friend tags along in WW.

We meet on Discord at 9:55pm.

Tag Team just meant you were tagging into someone in WW... not literal Tag Team..../Teams

On 12/25/2020 at 11:57 AM, TKrazyO said:

That was pretty fun. We should do this a lot more. Had some good conversations all throughout. Merry Christmas to all of you guys!

I wonder if there's a way to those kinda races on like, maybe a Sunday afternoons. I'm just trying to think of a time besides pretty much full rooms on Christmas eve because regardless if we have a lot ppl it would be nice to have a few ppl just race in WW.

So my work buddy from our time at Sears who had mentioned that he could be down for a switch should time and money align got one for Christmas.  He got r/b switch, mk8, botw, smm2, and a procc.  I was like that's a nice haul man.

He texts me like 2hrs later bragging about getting a gold cup in 50cc... I replied wait till you access 200 cc!  That said he played mks up till mkdd it's not like he has no experience with the game series.  I told about the tier unlocks for car parts.  Not sure what his current work situation is but I might tip him to mk8 nights if he feels he's ready lol.