Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

@Ithrak Utopia: Understandable. Ironic, that you will be away on voice calls when I heard a Discord community dedicated to TotK is now a ghost town cause no one wants to be spoiled on that game.

I can tell you and I don't how much it will help or you believe, I've been racing with these guys for over a decade and tho internet and what anybody can find get more advance, our group has never leaked, anything or got a game early. Yeah, they maybe accidental spoiler a week after a new game comes out (that's all and sometimes by me of foot and mouth syndrome) but never discussion on leaks or if any of leaked stuff. We don't like that, I don't we have the connections or clout to leak stuff anyways.

I thought I share that as constellation to you.

If have to be in at 5am on Friday, I will not be racing tomorrow night.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  

catch yall next week, but had I been able to be up that late I was going to suggest:

5/4-- May the 4th be with you...

Race as Mii's in the color of your favorite light sabre color LOL.   ...Or Star Wars Mii.

Edited by purple_beard

I miscalculated the time I would get back from the movie this evening. 

I thought I would make it before 10pm but hadn't account for 20 minutes of a 2hr and 20 minute movie. Just the 20 minutes it will take to get home from the theatre.

So I will be coming in late or will let you guys know, I won't make it tonight. So any maybe anywhere from 20-40 into 10pm but I will see.