Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

6 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Wouldn't it be red, blue, or gray because of the included jcs.   White for swoled?

He's talking about the Switch logo/signature (the clip at the start of Switch related games) being red and white.

I was gonna race with Breath of the Wild Link cause that makes the most sense for today but BotW also released on the Wii U on this day and is the first Wii U port on Switch if you think about it.

But the red and white is synonymous with Nintendo for ages and for the Switch overall. I'll be different and get off Link's back and go Shy Guy White but I'll be on the Master Cycle Zero tho, lol.:P

OK, for 5 years of the Switch and BotW, race battle as...

• red/white Shy Guy/Yoshi or any red/white character (Switch logo colors)
  • red/blue (light blue if available) Shy Guy/Yoshi or any red/blue (light blue if available) character (Joy-Con colors)
  • Link or Link amiibo outfit (5 years of BotW)
Edited by alienboyva

This is the first time since the Switch launch we have back-to-back celebration on MK8 night, we gotta really appreciate that we had the Switch launch last week and now MAR10 Day this week.

I was whatever on the F-Zero Karts (I'm indifferent to F-Zero but still respect the reverence thanks to Smash, too bad the Ice Climber don't have that from Smash) but I'll do anything for Mario so I'll ride Mario in the Blue Falcon.

20 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Happened to notice St. Patrick's Day is next Thursday.... all green racers?

Always, thinking of the next theme when the one ones were talking about now hasn't even happened yet!

Why not, let's get the green out of the way for that next week!

1 minute ago, DLurkster said:

This is the first time since the Switch launch we have back-to-back celebration on MK8 night, we gotta really appreciate that we had the Switch launch last week and now MAR10 Day this week.

I was whatever on the F-Zero Karts (I'm indifferent to F-Zero but still respect the reverence thanks to Smash, too bad the Ice Climber don't have that from Smash) but I'll do anything for Mario so I'll ride Mario in the Blue Falcon.

Always, thinking of the next theme when the one ones were talking about now hasn't even happened yet!

Why not, let's get the green out of the way for that next week!

I was seeing stuff on the news about it so I googled the date... and was like... OHHH...next Thursday...