Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

I almost like the free form WW rooms when we start taking all the top spots and people start dropping.  Then again, it can take some effort to get everyone in the same room to really get it going.

Well, I could offer up saying Wednesday could be freestyle for VR in WWs or Battle Mode.

Then again, if the participation gets back up maybe "the after party" for themes, battle, and/or whatever can get going again.

2 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

I can do some battles if ya' guys want. What time? 9pm or 10pm?

Let's make it 9pm to whenever since the tourney side is set aside for tomorrow at 10pm.

I can only play for hour at 9pm. I've gotta balance finishing BotW and watch my tv shows before midnight.

8 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

I can do some battles if ya' guys want. What time? 9pm or 10pm?

4 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Let's make it 9pm to whenever since the tourney side is set aside for tomorrow at 10pm.

I can only play for hour at 9pm. I've gotta balance finishing BotW and watch my tv shows before midnight.

9 eh?

Go on WWs to take peoples VR or do a room with battles?  I'd argue with 3 that battles might not be as fun but whatever...

1 minute ago, purple_beard said:

9 eh?

Go on WWs to take peoples VR or do a room with battles?  I'd argue with 3 that battles might not be as fun but whatever...

Hmm, we ll we can vote on WW or battle in the Discord room about that because if therer's enough ppl to race in tourney tomorrow why do WW tonight when we can battle. That's just my view on things.

1 minute ago, DLurkster said:

Hmm, we ll we can vote on WW or battle in the Discord room about that because if therer's enough ppl to race in tourney tomorrow why do WW tonight when we can battle. That's just my view on things.

I think he meant WW battles or room battles. ;)