Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

5 hours ago, alienboyva said:

It's a Pink Gold Peach joke.  It's making fun of how Nintendo gives us recolored "metal" characters as new characters. 

Trust me, I was thinking that of course but I always think something is not that simple to reference so the more I dig into something simple, the more lost, that I didn't get was being shown.

Here are those races:

I'm trying to find an audio balance. The past two videos I've raised the volume up higher for the Discord Voice chat side making them louder than our volume. Just have to individually make audio changes in Discord just enough for some people since background noise is an issue. Not on stream or in the recordings, just in general. 

Ah, that is what you were doing with the sound channels.

I follow more now. Yes, that is bound to happen with a group if all are some comes with background noise you wanna isolate.

Tho, I have to wonder, when you do find a way, do you think that will stop the echoing?

21 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Tho I have to wonder, when you do find a way, do you think that will stop the echoing?

The echoing comes from the other person usually when their mic picks up their speakers. Just need to work together so we aren't too loud on their end to cause that issue.

1 hour ago, TKrazyO said:

The echoing comes from the other person usually when their mic picks up their speakers. Just need to work together so we aren't too loud on their end to cause that issue.

Yes, that's how that feedback works and why the echo occurs. From some reason, I thought that echo feedback works differently when on VOIP  for some reason. Something else cause it.

Also, unless most of us are using a headset, I don't see why there would be a feedback echo. Speakers are nowhere near a mic in a headset design. If you are using your PC mic and speakers for output or tablet or cellphone. Then I can understand the feedback echo.

----------

Might as well post this here.....

Pokemon HOME is now in S/V meaning soon after I transfer my mons from S/V to HOME. I will be DLing all my games from my old Switch to my TotK OLED Switch. To make sure I will be able to play game I frequently play like MK8DX, I will DL that game, TotK, Smash, Switch Pokemon games then Splatoon 3 in that order. I hope to have some of those games DL'd by Thursday. Thought to throw a heads up incase I don't have MK8DX and other ready to go on the new system.

Tho, not MK related.

I did mention this a few time on the MK8 Discord VC, I have a lot digital games. Never counted how much so seeing how much I have to DL back on TotK OLED, that number is 211 digital titles on my Switch. And I know I have around 60 physical Switch games.

So I have around or over 270 Switch games!

2 hours ago, Ithrak Utopia said:

Good battles earlier! I'm glad I got a Switch OLED for my birthday, because my launch Switch overheated and had to use the OLED to continue playing. Hopefully, my save data for the game is good. I'm not sure how back the cloud saving goes yet. 

I forgot some of the steps, but do backups of all saves on old switch first. Then, when you get your oled up and put on your nnid..you can start downloading back to to that Switch. 

4 hours ago, purple_beard said:

I forgot some of the steps, but do backups of all saves on old switch first. Then, when you get your oled up and put on your nnid..you can start downloading back to to that Switch. 

@Ithrak Utopia: You could do that but cloud backups happen automatically so it is not necessary to do that per se.

As, I mentioned a few posts up I just redownloaded my games and saves to my new TotK OLED Switch.

There's methods you can do, choose the one the suits you the best: (I went with first method one, as I have no use for my old Switch and wanna sell it anyways)

Method 1:#

Method 2#: Transferring specific saves to the new console

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45047/p/989/c/235

Method 3#: Setting up your console for Primary and non-primary use

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22448/~/what-are-the-differences-between-a-primary-and-non-primary-nintendo-switch