Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

I know I missed a few weeks of MK8 nights, there were no particular reason then taking a break but this week.....

Earlier this week a family relative passed away. I have had my ups and downs this week and today is one those downs, I think I might I feel like this for the rest of the day so I don't wanna bring down the races. I'll sit out this race as well and not because I missed the last few, I was really hoping I would be a better mood at least to race and take my mind off but not today.

Have fun tonight guys.

Sorry for your loss @DLurksterkcry;

Yeah, I know how it is. I lost my Grandma in 2020, My Aunt in 2021, and last year we lost my Mom's best friend. Life kind of sucks sometimes, but you just gotta hang in there and live your life to the fullest. It's what they would have wanted.

Edited by alienboyva

Thanks guys.

I am trying my best to hang in there, today isn't one of those days currently.

Also, if it wasn't bad enough, the turmoil in mind seem to transfer to my mid lower back with off and on dull aching pain. Out scale of 10, it's a 4.5. It came out of nowhere today and with the pain coming and going it's annoying. Today, just isn't my day mentally and physically. It's like my body is breaking down.

Well, in theme in hanging there, I can hope with my body breaking down, it will come back stronger.

But what I noticed with this pain, is if I sit for too long in one place, the pain slightly intensifies. It's only when I am actively moving, it's not that I feel all that better but it's back to the off and on dull ache pain of 4.5 out of 10.

42 minutes ago, The Albraskan said:

Hey guys, sorry to show up last minute again and ask to join for tonight. Is there going to be a race night for tonight? And is there a theme or anything else to know?

Ontop of what PB said it is 200cc tonight.

Just so you know in the future, 200cc is every last Thursday of month.

40 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Question for next week, with the Mario movie coming out... any kind of "special theme".... granted.... umm well...Mario Kart is Mario related LOL--and featured in the movie.  Anyone going Thursday night and not racing?

For the theme I was thinking either the Bros. (Mario and Luigi) or just the main cast (Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Toad, and DK).

---------------------------------

@The AlbraskanFeel free to join us whenever you're available... Even if we've already started, it's fine. ;)  If you need the tourney room code and or want to join the voice chat / regular text chat hit up our Discord (invite link in the OP if you need it). 

Edited by alienboyva