Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

9 hours ago, Ithrak Utopia said:

I feel like I might have dipped out of the call too soon tonight. We got through half of the new tracks I think, and what luck that we didn't get 3DS Rainbow Road at all. Is anyone against a room for the Thursday before Christmas to guarantee a race on Merry Mountain as well as potentially do some custom item shenanigans? 

Red and green shells only.

Yesterday night my laptop charger finally died, (it was on its last legs the last few weeks) and the plan was to buy new charger as soon as I can but that won't be at least ordering it next Friday and then add on when it will arrive whatever time after Christmas. 

So I am saying this now this Thursday and the next, I could just play MK8 with my cellphone as a mic or play with you guys without VC but I am so used to having VC and with proper mic. I won't playing MK8 for the next 2 weeks at least until I get my new laptop. I still have my old laptop and the only device like a PC but the mic is busted on it but at lest I can post now then.

So yeah, just wanted to share that.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Huh, you guys are dong custom items already? There's no set time or doing it for fun out of the blue here?

Also, begone thoughts sound more like begone th*ts.;)

PB suggested green and red shells for a Christmas theme on this Thursday's tournament. A few of us suggested a couple more items for the Christmas spirit.

Also, that was the th*t process of the video title.

Ah, I see with the title and oh yeah this Thursday would be days before Christmas.

Well, I hope you guys have fun with that.

When I eventually get back which is looking like the last week of the year, lol. We should definitely do the mirror mode custom item every other month coming in February. I hope you guys don't spoil what's to come by doing custom items tho it is for special occasion for particular time of the year.  

On 12/18/2022 at 10:26 PM, TKrazyO said:

PB suggested green and red shells for a Christmas theme on this Thursday's tournament. A few of us suggested a couple more items for the Christmas spirit.

Also, that was the th*t process of the video title.

Well, I am fine with:

Red/Green single/triple shells.

Coins for Christmas cash LOL.

Crazy 8 is ok if it pulls from the items selected.

Starman is fine since you put a star on top of your tree.

I don't think much else fits a Christmas theme.

Debatable to go the extra mile with red or green Miis racing LOL...  Actually... Christmas themed Miis?  Santa, reindeer, Mr. Hanky....  elves....

On 12/14/2022 at 4:43 PM, DLurkster said:

Yesterday night my laptop charger finally died, (it was on its last legs the last few weeks) and the plan was to buy new charger as soon as I can but that won't be at least ordering it next Friday and then add on when it will arrive whatever time after Christmas. 

So I am saying this now this Thursday and the next, I could just play MK8 with my cellphone as a mic or play with you guys without VC but I am so used to having VC and with proper mic. I won't playing MK8 for the next 2 weeks at least until I get my new laptop. I still have my old laptop and the only device like a PC but the mic is busted on it but at lest I can post now then.

So yeah, just wanted to share that.

Thanks.

Okay, I ordered my laptop charger.

Says, it will be here on Tuesday so I will back to races for this Thursday, hurrah! 2 weeks feels like an eternity, huh?