Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

My internet was not cooperating for most of the last 20 minutes, so I couldn't continue my shenanigans. I only was able to hop in a few times, but then would get another error shortly after a battle began. I wanted to play into the issue by coming back as Dry Bones instead of continuing as Bowser Jr. Didn't work out though unfortunately. Back to not being able to drive backwards or in reverse next week. The next Mario Kart needs a no DQ mode. :P 

2 minutes ago, Ithrak Utopia said:

I've made the decision to drive as Toad every time I hear Toad shade from @DLurkster . :P 

Go ahead, it's no skin off my back.

It's just something about MK8's Toad's Turnpike and Toad Harbor were the inner me is barking like crazy saying why here. It's akin to why some dogs bark at a mailperson. It's just rubs me the wrong way when we are there.

That said I don't mind the original version of Toad's Turpike tho, which most don't like how accidents are more like there, I actually like that aspect. So maybe that's what I am missing but if that is the case why don't I like crashing into cars on Shroom Ridge no matter the CC, then?

1 hour ago, TKrazyO said:

Here's the video:

I threw the thumbnail together in 5 minutes.

I can tell and that's not shot against you, it is what you say and I can imagine how easy it was from start to finish.

Also, since we are throwing the "M" word around and I know @Kezay have passed the certain threshold in XC. He should know the significance of the Letter M in that game. Without any context, I can't see this part of the post a spoiler. I will put one up if anyone thinks so, tho.

1 hour ago, TheBarkinHyena said:

That staredown in the top-right picture is intense! Isabelle has a look of murder in her eyes...

I was intentionally bumping into you and @DLurkster depending on my racer with the hopes that going to MKTV after the fact would have some great interactions. That moment near the beginning of Sydney Sprint was the best of what I was able to find. There were some opportunities in Tokyo Blur, but I either didn't catch up or I briefly passed and got nailed by a green shell. :P