Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

I'd be down to play as B on the supposed night the new wave launches most probable 1-2hrs before we race backwards.

Regardless of the how and when the wave releases, (I forget how the wave showed up in the tourney is it because whoever owns it can play online again, when it's available?) I'll be dressed to the nines for B. B's suit racing suit and all.:D

4 hours ago, Ithrak Utopia said:

Hopefully, I’ll be good to go by Thursday, so I can race on the new tracks with you all. Been dealing with Covid since Wednesday evening, so I wasn’t in the best condition for MK and Smash this week.

Ouch.  Where I work at has also had an uptick in positives. 

Edited by purple_beard

As sort of mentioned in the tweet, I 3 starred these new wave 2 DLC cup with relative ease.

Like the Turnip cup was one shotted the one time and I guess you could say I almost one shotted the Propeller cup but I became 8th at the end of Mushroom Gorge. Tho, tho, tho, the 2nd time around....BAM! I got 3 starred.

I don't if it was my mental state or the way these courses are seem to be in tune for once to 200cc, or to that I did the cups out of order day of release 50cc, 100cc, Mirror, 150cc and finally 200cc but man what a rush to one shot most of the 200cc!

@DLurkster I got lucky with that picture since I wanted to get at least all three of you in the same area on a Wave 2 track. Think there was only three races out of the last 12 saved I could use.

@TheBarkinHyena @purple_beard @avalonknight @alienboyva @Ithrak Utopia @Surge135

Think that's everybody on Ninfora that played last night. So that Runbow offer is still available. Game is currently on sale for $2.99. Offering to give out $5 in eShop currency for you to purchase. Sale ends on September 4th.

Surge has taken the offer already.

Just let me know. I bought it on Switch.