Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

I am the unlucky player but not as often as some ppl may think or for myself and I am meta player to extent because I try to think how it will help me no matter what I aiming for in a race.

Yo, grudge players are toxic. They are the ppl who like to watch the world burn ppl, huh?

17 hours ago, DLurkster said:

I am the unlucky player but not as often as some ppl may think or for myself and I am meta player to extent because I try to think how it will help me no matter what I aiming for in a race.

Yo, grudge players are toxic. They are the ppl who like to watch the world burn ppl, huh?

I like to watch the world burn: light to see, heat for warmth, and cooked meat to eat!

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

I like to watch the world burn: light to see, heat for warmth, and cooked meat to eat!

Don't we all despite how you distort things that are said, especially by me.

You're not toxic, pb and also in order to hold a grudge in MK you must obtain near top position and then plot vengeance who landed you in horrible position.

I'd would say feed of despair of others, like their tears. It's close to a grudge but no. That and your ice cold veins make it so.

15 minutes ago, Ithrak Utopia said:

IMG_8929.thumb.JPG.7d37f731f0c813faeefa237637cae00e.JPG

A view from the back :P ...Good racing tonight. I'm glad I was able to finish the session out after three disconnects. Didn't realize I could join in from friends via recent players previously. 

Yes, that's thing.

Stick with us kid, you will learn stuff you never knew and also maybe some stuff you wish you hadn't.

Well there will be more of the former than the latter, lol.