Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

On 12/1/2021 at 3:01 PM, DLurkster said:

This Thursdays and the next one I won't be on.

December 9th: The Game Awards

December 16th: Spider-Man: No Way Home.

Since ppl are posting who's not coming tomorrow, thought I reminded again and again for next week Thursday as well too.

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

You don't get to say that...especially to me.

Plus, there's more stuff to look forward to besides a possible Zelda sighting.

Come now DL, you watch the game awards for the game announcements, trailers, reveals ect...  not for the actual awards.....  Search your feelings, you know this to be true.

23 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Took down Mirror Mode in MK64 tonight.  If we want to do full MK64 next week let me know.

I'm down for it next week.

Just like how you guys tested last time, do you wanna do another test this Wednesday or next week Wednesday to see how 4 ppl will play, just in case? Again, I don't know if me up here in Canada if most who will played last time are on the east coast. It would be nice to know still with 4 ppl will play on MK64 online.

@TKrazyO @purple_beard @Surge135: It seems 2 ppl of who I mentioned here is up to do MK64 next week, what I didn't get a word back in asking (unless you don't have time or don't care) is testing the 4 of us this coming Wednesday how MK64 online will go?

Let me know, if you guys want to test or forgo it? To me and I think we'll be fine and I haven't played online with NSO 64, it's important to see how 4 ppl will play and again tho I am on the east coast, I'm in Canada. I'm curious to see how well the connection will be for 4 ppl, versus 3 ppl.

3 hours ago, DLurkster said:

@TKrazyO @purple_beard @Surge135: It seems 2 ppl of who I mentioned here is up to do MK64 next week, what I didn't get a word back in asking (unless you don't have time or don't care) is testing the 4 of us this coming Wednesday how MK64 online will go?

Let me know, if you guys want to test or forgo it? To me and I think we'll be fine and I haven't played online with NSO 64, it's important to see how 4 ppl will play and again tho I am on the east coast, I'm in Canada. I'm curious to see how well the connection will be for 4 ppl, versus 3 ppl.

Wed 12/22 I am up for w/e

Thu 12/23 10p or later I should be good

Fri 12/24 Ehh...maybe

Sat 12/25 I could up for whatever at normal time but I am not sure what time I am heading out of town Sunday yet so I could be done early than our normal end time.