Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

The video should be up tomorrow but I had a possible idea for Thanksgiving if the turnout is low. It's dependant on one of two things.

Mario Kart 64- If the turnout has the Expansion Pack

Mario Party Superstars- If the turnout has the game by then

Just a couple ideas if people didn't want to play another night of MK8D battle mode this month.

49 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

The video should be up tomorrow but I had a possible idea for Thanksgiving if the turnout is low. It's dependant on one of two things.

Mario Kart 64- If the turnout has the Expansion Pack

Mario Party Superstars- If the turnout has the game by then

Just a couple ideas if people didn't want to play another night of MK8D battle mode this month.

How does mk64 run.. .run online?

Either I can't remember if I played a NSO game online ever or it's just been that long I can't remember but I can obviously say I haven't played any N64 online yet. If I were to judge how our Smash night connection it will be at best for NSO that is the worst for Ultimate. At worse for N64 online is probably as bad what is posted online with the audio lag and depending on the game input lag will vary between SF64, MK64, and Mario Tennis. They all vary with input lag and audio lag, I believe Mario Tennis has the least input lag online I heard and MK64 is the worst offender while SF64 sits in the middle of the 2 games.

@TKrazyO: With that said I think it might be better to mention who come the the nights who actually owns Mario Party Superstars. (excluding I, I still don't think I will have the game by US Thanksgiving) Like N64 it will depends how much show up but I am not against trying MK64 online who ever has that and will be one. So yeah, in your same mention ask if they also have the expansion pack too. They have 2 weeks to get back and that's enough time to consider MPS or MK64.

I wasn't gonna play last week, wasn't in the mood too but it is ironic that DST did it again where the time to play past over, lol.

4 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

So who will be on tonight and who will be available on Thanksgiving?

Me for both.

Yes, for tonight.

I have to see who will actually show up next week, also it seems we don't have set plan what is gonna happen. Because who ever shows up may not have Mario Party Superstar or NSO 64. So it's looking like battle mode for MK8DX.

I am gonna try to be on tomorrow night, been dealing with a bit of a cold the last couple days so we'll see how I am doing tomorrow.

As for what game we were gonna play, I think the idea was to do Battle Mode tourney on MK8D. If the number of players is four or less then I think we could consider MK64 though that will completely depend on who is playing since not everyone has the NSO Expansion Pack.

As for the Mario Party Superstars idea, that will also depend on who is playing and who has the game. I know I wouldn't be able to play unless I am somehow gifted the game or a download code for it tomorrow as a birthday gift.