Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

Damn... mentioned all that anime from a few weeks ago and forgot Golgo 13.... got both original movies and the tv series on dvd....  Pretty cool "Asian" James Bond like series.

Doing a personal theme of ALL BLACK (or as best as possible) because today is the 30th anniversary of

71z4zm5yohL._SL1425_.jpg

Released 8/12/91!

Grr, forgot I was on my laptop and EDGE hates posting youtube windows but some songs off of it that fit a Mario Kart Night:

Sad But True : lets face it, some races it is what it is

Metallica: Sad But True (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Wherever I May Roam: lots of tracks to roam on a MK8 night

Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Don't Tread on Me: lets face it, who doesn't get mad when getting hit by an item or...ummm ITEMS!

Don't Tread On Me - YouTube

Through the Never:  Lots of racing through things on a MK8 night

Through The Never - YouTube

My Friend of Misery: pretty self explanatory I think LOL

Metallica: My Friend Of Misery (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Sorry I missed tonight's races, got a call from my dad 5 minutes before the races were to begin. Hadn't talked with him since last year and he had been in and out of nursing homes since February this year so I opted to stay out of the tourney and catch up with him. Should be good to go for next week though.

Should of said this a while back but I currently do not have MK8DX in possession, lend it to a friend. He's pretty far from me so he came to me for it, until he has time to come down my way to return. I may not have MK8DX for a while. I wouldn't made this decision if I wasn't playing this game often for fun rotation of usually played already game, MK8DX just happens to be that game despite playing once a week here. (Ultimate would be in the same boat but it just has more replay value that I already have stretched with MK8DX besides here)

On 8/31/2021 at 7:15 PM, DLurkster said:

Should of said this a while back but I currently do not have MK8DX in possession, lend it to a friend. He's pretty far from me so he came to me for it, until he has time to come down my way to return. I may not have MK8DX for a while. I wouldn't made this decision if I wasn't playing this game often for fun rotation of usually played already game, MK8DX just happens to be that game despite playing once a week here. (Ultimate would be in the same boat but it just has more replay value that I already have stretched with MK8DX besides here)

Disappointed Muhammad Sarim Akhtar | Know Your Meme