Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

I was gonna check to see if that was changed.

This is the only time in memory that I didn't know this past Sunday that DST started, which is weird. I knew last year March when the quarantine just started and even all the way back in November of last year when it started. This past Sunday I feel weird despite everyones passage of time this past year, I don't forget things like that.

Either way this was change on time, Surge.

20 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Ohh yeah, last Thursday of the Mario 35... need something special LOL.  I'm good for doing Mario....  

So standard or classic pipes?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking classic pipes.

Seeing that Mario kart is Mario and pretty much all the characters in MK8DX are from the Mario universe anyone is welcome to use any of the characters but I guess DK would be the exception if you look at it from Smash but outside Smash they both come from each other and we wouldn't have Mario like do without each other.

Mario is what should be chosen but you can as an option play as any character you want. But if you really want to make it small Mario universe group focus on Peach, Mario, Luigi and Bowser. I based that on the 35th SMB anniversary pin. So use that as a reference in choosing from a small group. There's a goomba on the pin as well you can replace the goomba with any enemy that is already in game if you want as well.

On 3/27/2021 at 5:11 PM, TKrazyO said:

Here's the video:

and here's the meme I was referencing. *Language warning*

Hide contents

What's more disturbing?

Those videos.....  OR... the fact TKO used the Revenge of the Nerds "NERDS" pic in the stream pane?

:D

Frankly, I have to say I am more creeped out about Reverse Flash....