Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

I'm gonna sit this night out. The battle night is going on now and I honestly don't feel like doing a friend race for battle. Hardly any difference between a scheduled battle and a friend one but I rather not.

Hopefully this gets fixed by next week. Just gonna play Pokemon.

GGs.

My only lament about last night is that in several matches i had racked up pretty decent kills then I got that dreaded last balloon but got my stats knocked in half with not much time to rebound.  I also felt like my Dry Bowser was moving slower than he should around the courses... not saying lag...just felt sluggish as opposed to normal.

46 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

Tonight will be the first night that I stream as a Twitch Affiliate:

So the link for that will be here:

https://twitch.tv/TKrazyO

I've or we've said congrats last week on MK8 night stream, Krazy!

But where the heck is the picture from, it's wracking my brain to figure out where it is from? It seems so familiar.

Edited by DLurkster

Fell asleep and didn't wake up till 10:20 and did what you saw me do in the race.  I would have been on voicechat but didn't see discord link at top of Ninfora and since I had cleared out all cache on my laptop I had no link to reference to get to it that way.  Phone was also way to far away from me to dig it up while playing.

GGs.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:17 PM, DLurkster said:

I've or we've said congrats last week on MK8 night stream, Krazy!

But where the heck is the picture from, it's wracking my brain to figure out where it is from? It seems so familiar.

That was for reaching it. This was just announcing that I officially signed up as one. As for the picture, it reminds me on Dragon Quest but I thought it was something generic.

Here is the Tournament in full (without the post game stuff at the end):