Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

It's not 200cc tonight but I proclaim the next Mario Kart will be called Mario Kart madness!! It will be double the fun with all the Nintendo characters you can think of.

Isn't that maddeningly fun?!?

It will be Mario Kart Ultimate....

ALL CHARACTERS

ALL TRACKS

ALL BATTLE ARENAS AND MODES

DOUBLE DASH bonus mode.

300cc unlockable.

Worst race performance I had in a while. I wasn't falling off course like usually do and still manage to get decent result but I think the lack of that, female Inkling is what done in for me. Also, now that I look at it, I had no good items to help me either so that didn't help. I got hit with the usual amount BS so that didn't change. So yeah, no fall offs, different rider and no real helpful items.

Just horrible, terrible, bad race night, that was no good.

Good conversations, tho.

Cat Peach/Cat Cruiser set up was doing ok but I tried altering tires for some better stats than last week and those worked worse than what I was using last week so  I went back to the same tires.  Tough getting up to a decent spot then losing it on lap three when the stats count.

Anyways, Canes 3-2 over Bruins so I was good.

As far as the laptop goes.... I went battery at the start of the races and the battery died.... my charge cable wasn't acting like it was plugged in for some reason (it lights up when active) and I was trying multiple sockets near me to get power back to the laptop.

BIG NEWS!

For those that are regulars of the Thursday Night Throwdowns, we're gonna be shaking things up just a bit. Similarly to how we have agreed to have 200cc for every final Thursday of the month, we're gonna add some new regular modes to coincide with the first Thursday of every month.

Starting next week, we will have BATTLE MODE on the first Thursday of every odd-numbered month, while every first Thursday of even-numbered month will be MIRROR RACES. That means that while we will have less 150cc tourneys per month, we will be having more diversity in our tourneys just like we started by introducing the regular 200cc nights.

Battle Modes will be random, CPUs will be included at the Normal difficulty, rounds will be set at 3 minutes, and for the time being there will be no teams. So prepare to Throwdown in Battle Mode NEXT WEEK.