Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

4 hours ago, purple_beard said:

It takes more that a laptop battery to kill me.:D

Speaking of laptops, as I mention in Discord VC last night my new laptop will be here today and it is and I'm just setting up things on it. Typing this from my old laptop.

So my hope (and shouldn't really be because I'm sure it will be automatically better) is that Discord will function much better on this new laptop than my phone because that latest update in July really mess thing up as PB mentioned. My old laptop is still functional just does not have mic function and why haven't use Discord on it. So I'll be back for Smash night with discord. That is why I never bother to play because it's a headache figuring out what worker for so long on my phone. So back to Norman as Tommy Pickles would say.

Edited by DLurkster
1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

Sad to hear that for you and Art.

I was gonna say that in honor of Pikmin 3 Deluxe announcement, I'll be playing as Olimar Mii racing outfit. It's the only reason I bought Olimar amiibo because of this racing suit and no other reason.

Heh, I was tempted to suggest Olimar for Smash Saturdays but I won't be in town.