Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

I just kept getting slammed with items tonight. I probably got hit with every item at least twice...and I wasn't even there for the full hour (showed up late and had a DC). >_<'

GGs. I tried my damnedest but dem items.

Edited by alienboyva

Man, I quit what I was doing 15m before the races started to get my switch and all set up.  Then I couldn't find it.  i spent from that point till 11:05+/- tearing up the house looking for it.  I found it under a plastic bag in my laundry basket.  No, really.  I must have cycled it around while i was working on laundry and forgot and on top of that, I guess when it got under the white plastic bag that was already in the base of the basket I never thought about it again.  I actually hadn't played my switch since Tuesday night's Smash Bros.

11 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

That extra race shouldn’t have happened. I believe Surge lost Top Karter because of it. Hopefully, Krazy doesn’t count it in the final results. 

Glad and you found your Switch, PB! \(^o^)/

Not to extinguish flames of Surge's win but didn't Koari beat surge by a few points before the extra race? Am I wrong sorry if I am but if I'm not, it wouldn't matter if Koari had a extra race.

Edited by DLurkster