Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

2 hours ago, Surge135 said:

Reminder that from tonight on we will be using the new tourney room I made last week. Those of you that didn't see it, the code is 1386-9857-7451.

I didn't make it last week, so thanks for the heads-up!

Though, what about non-N4A members like Skelly and Adri? Have they been notified about the new room?

24 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

I didn't make it last week, so thanks for the heads-up!

Though, what about non-N4A members like Skelly and Adri? Have they been notified about the new room?

I am sure those that come from Krazy's stream will get the new code from there. I can send Adri a tweet about the new code as well.

PB and Krazy know but I'm fighting an ear infection since Monday, since then the pain I've been experiencing subside but swell is there and still can't hear well out of my right ear.

Imma sit this one out, I want hear and speak to guys and it won't be the same just playing without that.

Thanks everyone.

So,

Reason I might have made it 1-2 races late was I somehow misplaced my MK8 cart and had to borrow my brothers( I later found it about 10m before I made this post--in a spot I don't remember swapping carts out at to bother looking).

Rather impressed how well my internal Mario on pipes theme was for the Paper Mario trailer today.

Good races guys.