Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

Thanks for another great year of races! I love racing with you guys... :) 

tumblr_inline_pfl7wuSgpG1s6v9hb_500.gifv

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, next week... For the new year, race as Gold Mario / Baby Mario/Luigi (If you don't have Gold Mario)?

12 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Just think, the original game released in 2014.  8 DLX was in 2017.

Yeah, it's kind of hard to believe we've been playing MK together pretty much every Thursday night for that long. If you count when we started with MK7 on Monday nights, it's been nearly a decade! O_O'  ...DAMN IT! I'm OLD! -__-'

Aw man. Wished I could've joined, but I'm working overnights until the middle of January. I guess I should practice during break for then I return. (That hour break last a long time if you aren't walking around the mall or eating. Granted, Christmas events in those gatcha games have been taking a lot of my time. Thank god for auto-play. Or even auto-repeat in Dragalia Lost!)

Just making the tourney videos the entire recording of the stream sounds like a good idea, especially if it means less/no editing and that they get uploaded faster.

Tonight, for the New Year and tourney #100... Race as Gold Mario or Baby Mario / Baby Luigi (If you don't game Gold Mario)?

Edited by alienboyva