Nintendo Download: Radioactive Wasteland? Unspeakable Creatures? RAD!

Switch_RAD_screen_01.jpg?download=1

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • RAD – The RAD game is a 3D action rogue-like set in a post-post-apocalyptic world, where humanity has faced Armageddon not once, but twice. Playing as a teenage protagonist, you must venture into the Fallow — an ever-changing, radioactive wasteland filled with unknown and unspeakable creatures. The RAD game will be available on Aug. 20.
    • ONINAKI – The new action-RPG game, ONINAKI, tells the story of one Watcher on a journey to protect Life, after Death. The ONINAKI game features exciting hack and slash style battles, with deep customization of your daemons and weapons. Experience unique action gameplay combined with a deep and satisfying story. The ONINAKI game will be available on Aug. 21.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:

Looked up that Terrorhythm game cause I've never heard of it til now.  Not something I'd get from the gameplay vids I saw but I like the concept.  Kinda feel like there's more that could have been done with the presentation.  Doesn't even seem like the movements match up very well with the music either which would take me out of the game if I were to try it.

It's supposed to, but I suspect Grandia is missing from Nintendo's list because of the publisher's sketchy PR with the game. Like you couldn't find even find anything about it on the eShop until...today. It comes across to me as though they didn't contact Nintendo about it until very recently or something like that.