Chrom

Nintendo Download: Pillars of Eternity Comes to Nintendo Switch

Switch_PillarsofEternityCompleteEdition_

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition – Take your party on the ultimate role-playing experience with Pillars of Eternity, now on the Nintendo Switch system. Now the fantastical world, tactical combat and unforgettable storyline can be taken anywhere you go. The Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition game includes all the additional content from the PC version, including the DLC and expansions.
    • SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET Complete Edition – Packed to the rim with content, the SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET Complete Edition game includes the main game, three DLC packs, the expansion “Dissonance of the Nexus” and bonus in-game items. The SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET Complete Edition game will be available on Aug. 9.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Activities:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

I've heard plenty of good things about Pillars of Eternity, but I might have too much on my plate right now to dive into another lengthy RPG—it is tempting to just buy it now though while it's on sale.

I did want to highlight another game that's on sale this week, SteamWorld Quest is 20% off and is getting a big patch today for some new side features like New Game Plus, an extra hard mode, and gallery features. I highly recommend the game, one of my favorites of the year so far!