New Pokemon trailer - Spoilers - Rivals and new Pokemon shown

I like Galarian Weezing’s look. But why do we have another Dark/Norm version of a pervious gen rodent with Galarian Zigzagoon’s line? I guess it’s cool that Galarian Linoone evolves, though Obstagoon reminds me of Lycanrock’s Midnight form. Also Morpeko seems interesting for a Pikachu type hamster. 

Looks like Ike we get another rival that doesn’t seem friendly. Hope they stay that way. 

Team Yell looks horrible.

24 minutes ago, XLW said:

Which is worse: Skull or Yell? 

how could you not like team skull 💀

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

Okay, but is there Hoennese Obstagoon?

this sentence sounds like hoennese at least

Edited by Pichi
51 minutes ago, Pichi said:

how could you not like team skull 💀

this sentence sounds like hoennese at least

Because they barely do anything, except take over a town. Their costumes are neat, but... what is their goal again, and how do they try to achieve it? They are perhaps the most inconsequential team ever.  

I hope Team YELL is better than just being cheerleaders.

Edited by XLW

Ugh, Galarian forms.

Every new region we go now is gonna have region form, how original. I'm not hating on the new life it brings to older Pokemon, it is that this just a lazy way to inflate the Pokedex (this outside national dex, I'm neutral on the subject) but here we go so this definitely thing going forward with Pokemon now. Just gotta accept it now.

I don't the look of Team Yell but that is the most uninspired name for a team yet. They literally could of called this this team !!! and it still would mean yell in some degree.

Top hat Weezing is something I thought never need but it fancy now, it fancy.:D

Love the whole regional form line for Zigzagoon, that is just awesome. Also is this the first regional form that has new evolution line ever?!?

Forget the name of the hangry look Pikachu but that is also cool. That and that corgi Pokemon are must for my team already.

-------

4 hours ago, Pichi said:

Annoying superfans being villains is now canon lmao thanks Game Freak

I wondered if this was anticipated or pure coincidence?

1 hour ago, XLW said:

I hope Team YELL is better than just being cheerleaders.

Like Pichi said these are superfans, you know the fans who go crazy during the FIFA cup kind. Makes sense with setting of the region.

Ugh, I hate THOSE types. Hopefully, they’re masquerading as cheerleaders for a surprise.  

... But, who knows if I’ll get it right. If I’m wrong, worst team. EVER. Remember when  we had teams that actually did something evil? It’s like Game Freak realizes how much of a joke they’ve become now!

Edited by XLW

The new forms thing per region is a cool idea I think.  I think the representation is starting to get a little wild compared to when Alolan forms were almost like, new types born out of how that Pokemon learned to cope with its non native environment. Even so, it's another way to put a spin on an existing idea so I can dig it.  The Galarian Linoone has a really cool design. Can someone please do something with Dunsparce, though!?  Dude has been needing some work since he first made the scene in Gold/Silver!

The electric hamster has a move where he basically creates and throws an electric hamster wheel at you which was a pretty neat effect too.

Team Yell, kind of weird for that to be the premise behind a new "team" but I get what they're going for.  The one dude even has a dual bell vuvuzela XD

3 minutes ago, Kezay said:

Can someone please do something with Dunsparce, though!?  Dude has been needing some work since he first made the scene in Gold/Silver!

We first need either Galarian form for Farfetch'd please and/or another evolution line.

It just occurred to me, do these Galarian forms have gigantamazing forms as well?

Team Yell absolutely makes sense. Especially given the football themed gyms. I’m not writing them off at this point, it could be interesting.

Wish the English trailer told us about the jobs system but that’s okay I figured it out with Serebii’s help. :) 

I love this Weezing, too. Looks dapper.

10 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

Team Yell absolutely makes sense. Especially given the football themed gyms. I’m not writing them off at this point, it could be interesting.

Wish the English trailer told us about the jobs system but that’s okay I figured it out with Serebii’s help. :) 

I love this Weezing, too. Looks dapper.

Jobs system?  What's this about?

BTW, just watched the english trailer again and notice Galarian Weezing has a Fairy attribute now? Iiiiiiiiiinteresting!