The House - N4A Chat Thread - August 2019

April

N4A Monthly Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. what's ur fav House era?

• Kaga's Inferno
    • Eliwood's Fun Time Party Advance
    • Ike can solo the game but can he stop this series from being cancelled?
    • The Great Waifu Wars

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/19 at 05:59 AM

3 hours ago, Pichi said:

I'm doing a challenge on stream now to play the Top 100 SNES games, except the 100 games are decided by their speedrun popularity haha. Dragon Quest 3 has been pretty great so far. y;
Y'all should come check it out sometime if you have the chance flower;

aw fug 3 hrs late sry pichi-chan :'[ 

-

today i made homemade potato chips w the spouse, n they're very tasty! it took a lot more effort than just buying a bag but considering how small the batches are, maybe i'll just switch to making my own and start eating less lmfao

My next door neighbor has a motorcycle and I swear all he ever does is sit in the driveway and rev the engine. I have never heard it go down the street. This wouldn’t be so bad if he didn’t do this at 11:30 PM or 7:00 AM. 

Edited by ace
On 8/25/2019 at 3:54 AM, Tyranogre said:

Recently discovered Cartoon Planet.

You can’t tell me that Brak and Zorak didn’t at least partially serve as the inspiration for Homestar Runner and Strong Bad.

I'd have to check the timeline on creation, but I'd believe it

Alrighty y'all I need advice. Doing a randomized emerald nuzlocke, and I'm in a bit of a bind right before roxanne. The only relevant things I randomized are wild encounters, abilities, and held items. The only pokemon I've leveled is Koffing (speed boost) and he's done alright stalling out with poison and rest (found a tm), but I worry it won't be enough for rock tomb. Any advice? Here's the current selection lol

Spoiler

69376548_436639373604675_1974624447130238976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQlvDgcf5cf2VrNaWOZ1-ignGnjPaF-QElZpT2YnVIIruflVgqbMh1Hpme0aE4bkMJy6L8aaQoccRO2MlNDoymyA&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=1a2329a2a549be086d951f54488e2cfb&oe=5DD56D5D

bully your magikarp to level 20 and kick her ass with your unruly dragon?

alternatively just catch something else; spinarak isn't gonna learn anything grass without a TM and you don't have any water types :[ 

i got whiplash scrolling to the bottom of that pic and seeing it played on a psp

Finally. HE talks back after a real long time. 

Who knows what comes next. For now, it's a much better situation than one of the other former Normal Boots guys. 

I was watching his review on SA2 because I finished that game days ago. Other guys who I used to watch, like Linkara, or Nostalgia Critic, or no longer in my search history because of their controversies. I have no real interest in comics, and there'll always be someone talking about movies and TV shows nowadays. Sure, you could say the same about video game reviewers. NormalBoots was a collective, and so is GameGrumps in some regards. Sad to say, if it weren't for some of these guys, I wouldn't have been interested in stuff like Chrono Trigger or... Stardew Valley. 

So... I'm gonna march through and wait for his FFV review. Cause I think that was a mediocre game.    

13 hours ago, wildflower said:

i got whiplash scrolling to the bottom of that pic and seeing it played on a psp

LOL I busted it out for the first time in a long time just for emulation. Last thing I played on it was Persona 3 Portable, but I can never seem to get into emulating on my phone, and this allows me to still play my randomized gen 1/2/3 runs. Been wanting to look into a way to play randomized gen 4/5 stuff on a handheld but I haven't taken the time to start looking.

12 hours ago, Pichi said:

reset lmao
roxanne kills so many hopeful nuzlockes

yeahhhhh lmao got a leafgreen all queued up so I might just give that one a go for now. Thankfully I'm not too far in.

Edited by fuzz