The House - N4A Chat Thread - August 2019

April

N4A Monthly Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. what's ur fav House era?

• Kaga's Inferno
    • Eliwood's Fun Time Party Advance
    • Ike can solo the game but can he stop this series from being cancelled?
    • The Great Waifu Wars

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/19 at 05:59 AM

earlygame thracia: "capture enemies as you struggle for supplies also hope enemies don't spawn near civilains"

lategame thracia: "use tina to steal berserk staff from cohen, have nanna and sarah warp/rescue olwen to talk to brother reinhardt, berserk reinhardt to destroy his army, and after cohen uses his blizzard tome to put reinhardt to sleep, steal his blizzard tome too. Also, kidnap reinhardt so olwen can have another dire thunder, not that she'll ever use it."

Staves are the point where thracia's general bullshit makes a complete u-turn and works too much in your favor. Forget Leif, Safiya and Tina are the true saviors of the Thracian peninsula.

12 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

How do I do that on a MacBook running Windows 10 through Bootcamp?

no idea. the onscreen keyboard option on windows maybe? you could just do normal printscreen and crop

double the emu window size. no reason to keep images at default snes resolution. i also think using the internal 8:7 is really dumb since no displayed that existed back then ever used it, but either way

@Tyranogre also, at the end of chapter 3 in Thracia, make sure that Lithis and Leif have 15 swords between them (i.e. their inventory, sans one item, is swords swords swords). It'll make sense in chapter 4. Make sure the armorsmasher and flame sword are among them--at least the armorsmasher.

Thracia has its regular round of guide dang-its--like, I'd honestly not be surprised if Nintendo gave the game out for free in hopes to make the money back on guidebooks--but chapter 3 to 4 transition is one of them. In general, if a chapter is too overwhelming, check a guide (there's a website that has "fireemblemwod" in its url that is pretty good), and see if there's a guide dang it. There probably is.

Edited by Ares