The House - N4A Chat Thread - August 2019

April

N4A Monthly Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. what's ur fav House era?

• Kaga's Inferno
    • Eliwood's Fun Time Party Advance
    • Ike can solo the game but can he stop this series from being cancelled?
    • The Great Waifu Wars

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/19 at 05:59 AM

I like how lithis is like one of my strongest sword unit and his entire training consisted of playing hot potato with a random bishop using a vlnerary

"you take the vulnerary. nevermind, I'll keep the vulnerary. nevermind you take it. mine. yours. mine. yours." +10 exp each pass. He had 99 fatigue and had to sit out Kempf's trap in Americuh but so worth it for how ridiculous he is now

Edited by Ares

Can someone recommend me a SNES emulator with a built-in screenshot function?

I've recently joined the PC Master Race, but the Snipping Tool leaves a faint shadow of it's toolbar when I try to use window mode:

FFxM8aa.png

It's not easy to notice here, but it would be MUCH more noticeable on hundreds of screenshots of Thracia 776.

I use Snes9x and there's an option for "save other" and "screenshot."

I also don't know how much leeway you get with an snes emulator for Thracia 776. Project Exile makes it sound like a technical herculean effort (which, to be frank, it probably is) and that it may get really awry with other emulators that aren't snes9x.

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

Can someone recommend me a SNES emulator with a built-in screenshot function?

I've recently joined the PC Master Race, but the Snipping Tool leaves a faint shadow of it's toolbar when I try to use window mode:

FFxM8aa.png

It's not easy to notice here, but it would be MUCH more noticeable on hundreds of screenshots of Thracia 776.

you can just use alt+printscreen to capture the active window.
current version snes9x is the best low-requirement emulator.

Edited by Pichi

So apparently work put a “gaming” block in the network. No PoGo, no news sites, no N4A. I guess it got triggered by a spike in traffic so it may or may not be lifted after a while. So now I need to use my phone and data. 

Am I the only one who's getting sick and tired of that thing in games where you send your characters off to do something while you sit around waiting for them to return?

PokePelago in Ultra/SuMo, Merc Missions in Xenoblade 2, Spirit Activities in Smash Ultimate, PokeJobs in SwSh, Lost Lore in Fire Emblem Heroes...

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

Am I the only one who's getting sick and tired of that thing in games where you send your characters off to do something while you sit around waiting for them to return?

PokePelago in Ultra/SuMo, Merc Missions in Xenoblade 2, Spirit Activities in Smash Ultimate, PokeJobs in SwSh, Lost Lore in Fire Emblem Heroes...

Nintendo has had an awkward habit of looking at mobile game mechanics, not understanding those mechanics exist for exploitative monetization, and integrate them into their mtxn-free game/mode anyway.

Like Xenoblade 2 having a gacha system that pretty much everyone agrees doesn't make the game better or... Honestly nearly everything about spririts in Smash minus the world of light.

Bravely Default handled it fairly well because they weren't "your" characters; they were Streetpass hits. It didn't deprive you of characters that you might have needed for a boss fight, but didn't have access to because you sent them off to collect goblin penises.