Fire Emblem Three Houses discussion thread

Just finished the Golden Deer route.

Couple of NG+ questions:

*Does the game keep track of data from ALL of my previous playthroughs, or just the most recent one?

*Can I inherit skills belonging to gender-locked classes as a Byleth of the opposite gender (i.e. can FemByleth inherit War Master's Strike)?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thought to post this here.

I know Sakurai said mostly nobody from Nintendo knew Byleth was the last DLC character of first fighter pass but how do you release this video the same hour when the presentation comes out, huh?

Secret my ass but I looking forward to playing in a few weeks on February 13th.

Edited by DLurkster

I literally just got to the timeskip in my Blue Lions playthrough.

I made the mistake of trying to max out everybody's skill levels and classes so I could just buy them with Renown in future playthroughs.

As a result, everyone is 10 levels higher than the recommended level, but battles still last an eternity because I need to have Flayn poke that Armor Knight to death with a Training Axe so she can become a Brigand, while Alois repeatedly heals her for 2 HP so he can become a Bishop.

I was considering just going with Seminars and Advanced Drills for the entirety of Part Two so I could speed through the rest of the story and take a long break with other games before I did the Church route.

And then the Ashen Wolves DLC was announced for next month.anhero;

Seems pretty neat. People pointed out that the levels being shown are using units who aren't normally able to be grouped together, and one even "appears" to have  Edelgard and Hilda on the same team. Wonder if this really is just a side story or some sort of alternate path. Dunno how that'd work as it seems to take place after the initial selection but maybe it works as a sort of additional branching path that is available to all paths. 

Though based on being called a side story more likely  it's just a completely contained separate DLC (or rather the missions will just show up special on the calendar and may have special rules), kind of like some of the Fates and SoV ones, but i'm still excited to play it. None of the new character really catch my eye but the main dude having a first weapon relic is pretty cool. 

Edited by Igneous42

We waited so long for the story DLC and we find out it is coming out much sooner than anticipated. What happened to April?!?

Even if this really side story to the 3 initial paths I want finish the 3 path. I just need to beat Edelgard and I'll be closer to finish my 2nd playthrough with BL.