Marvel Studios' MCU Phase 4 Announcements!

Kezay

Marvel Panel: San Diego Comic Con

A better run down at the link above but Marvel came armed with quite a bit of news yesterday:

Shang-Chi & The Legend of the Ten Rings

The Eternals

Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Thor: Love & Thunder

Black Widow

Blade

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Hawkeye

Wanda Vision

Loki

"What If...?"

The next phase of the MCU throughout theaters and Disney+ after it launches.  Some interesting tidbits though especially with the Blade announcement.  Mahershala Ali playing Blade is a cool choice and I think it was an idea I've seen tossed around as the alternative if Wesley Snipes couldn't reprise the role when rumors of another Blade being produced were flowing about.  But now I wonder if the Netflix Marvel series will even be considered canonical to the MCU going forward since Mahershala Ali played Cottonmouth who was the lead villain in the first half of Luke Cage.

The new Thor movie will have Natalie Portman's character, Jane Foster, becoming the new wielder of mjolnir. Can't wait to see the bruised egos of those boycotting the strong, independent woman stylings of Brie Larson's Captain Marvel getting their jimmies rustled over a female Thor all over again.  Dr. Strange's new movie will apparently lean more into a horror type of film which I can't wait to see how that turns out.  Never expected Scarlet Witch to partner up with MCU's Dr. Strange though, so that's cool.

Wish there was more of a blurb for Loki to clarify if it will pick up where a certain influential scene in Endgame left off.  I think it was mentioned sometime before that it will be but I don't recall if that was just speculation or something that is actually going to happen.

The Hawkeye TV series introduces Kate Bishop and features a logo similar to that seen during the Aja/Fraction run. I'd love to see that storyline brought to life.

Bring on Pizza Dog, Grills, Hawkguy, the Tracksuit Mafia, bro, Dog Cops, boomerang arrows and hawkblocking.

Jane as Thor isn't a major surprise given the comics, though it is a bit of a surprise given the MCU just sort of forgot about her. She was one of those characters that just got left behind, and Portman said she was done with the role years ago. Specifically, in 2013. It makes sense to bring her back, but this is the MCU, so she could have just been recast. Just ask Terrence Howard, Ed Norton or Hugo Weaving.

Edited by blcdude1

Don't forget that Kevin Feige couldn't saying anything about the about first superhero family; The Fantastic 4 and and the "M" word "Mutants". They can finally say that word now.

I think they need to focus The Fantastic 4 first before anything with X-Men.

Besides all of that, I am looking forward to what Phase 4 will offer. Really looking forward to The Falcon and The Winter Solider. Their chemistry was on point in Civil War and I want to see more of that.

Also looking forward to the Doctor Strange diving into horror genre. Tho if it is going there, you think the villain will be Nightmare.

EDIT: Oh this vid, that this guy I subscribe breaks this down pretty well.

Edited by DLurkster

I think the only movie that I don't have much of an interest in that was announced would be Captain Marvel 2, just due to the direction of the first. She's the only female MCU character that has been done with that direction, so I'm confident in Black Widow and a female Thor being much more likable (Black Widow already is). I'm on the fence about the stream shows, but I can see myself paying for the service to see The Falcon and the Winter Soldier at least. in general, I would prefer to see the MCU on the big screen.

Edited by IU
6 hours ago, blcdude1 said:

The Hawkeye TV series introduces Kate Bishop and features a logo similar to that seen during the Aja/Fraction run. I'd love to see that storyline brought to life.

Bring on Pizza Dog, Grills, Hawkguy, the Tracksuit Mafia, bro, Dog Cops, boomerang arrows and hawkblocking.

Jane as Thor isn't a major surprise given the comics, though it is a bit of a surprise given the MCU just sort of forgot about her. She was one of those characters that just got left behind, and Portman said she was done with the role years ago. Specifically, in 2013. It makes sense to bring her back, but this is the MCU, so she could have just been recast. Just ask Terrence Howard, Ed Norton or Hugo Weaving.

Curious, I might be wrong but I think in the case of Howard and Norton they had a pretty bad break up with Marvel around their continuing on with their original contracts.  I don't quite remember Howard's situation but I think with Norton it was him wanting to have more control over his script/scenes than they were willing to allow making him a troublesome partner.  But as for Hugo Weaving, why was it that he couldn't reprise his role as Red Skull?  I never really thought to look it up, just assumed he had other obligations which would have been a scheduling conflict.

3 hours ago, IU said:

I think the only movie that I don't have much of an interest in that was announced would be Captain Marvel 2, just due to the direction of the first. She's the only female MCU character that has been done with that direction, so I'm confident in Black Widow and a female Thor being much more likable (Black Widow already is). I'm on the fence about the stream shows, but I can see myself paying for the service to see The Falcon and the Winter Soldier at least. in general, I would prefer to see the MCU on the big screen.

I agree but to an extent I can understand why they're expanding some properties to streaming shows.  The MCU has gotten so large and there are so many possibilities with what they can do that it would probably be impossible to maintain a schedule of an entire slate of property introductions and sequels strictly as theatrical releases.  That being said, I do hope that Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan don't find their newfound elevation in place of Chris Evans' being stuck to a streaming service.  I hope they still continue to start in the theatrical releases too.

One thing I wished the MCU would do is have a tighter continuity across all mediums that it exists in. I hate that outside of a few mentions here and there that confirm they're all in the same universe that there are very few direct connections made between the Netflix Marvel shows, Agents of Shield and the theatrical releases.  Once upon a time Agents of Shield was a part of that with the Hydra takeover directly aligning with Winter Soldier.  They even had Sam Jackson cameo in an episode or two.  But the Disney+ shows seem like they will be directly connecting with the films which I guess is easier to manage now that the Netflix series are at an end and Agents of Shield is confirmed to end after season 7.

21 minutes ago, Kezay said:

I agree but to an extent I can understand why they're expanding some properties to streaming shows.  The MCU has gotten so large and there are so many possibilities with what they can do that it would probably be impossible to maintain a schedule of an entire slate of property introductions and sequels strictly as theatrical releases.  That being said, I do hope that Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan don't find their newfound elevation in place of Chris Evans' being stuck to a streaming service.  I hope they still continue to start in the theatrical releases too.

One thing I wished the MCU would do is have a tighter continuity across all mediums that it exists in. I hate that outside of a few mentions here and there that confirm they're all in the same universe that there are very few direct connections made between the Netflix Marvel shows, Agents of Shield and the theatrical releases.  Once upon a time Agents of Shield was a part of that with the Hydra takeover directly aligning with Winter Soldier.  They even had Sam Jackson cameo in an episode or two.  But the Disney+ shows seem like they will be directly connecting with the films which I guess is easier to manage now that the Netflix series are at an end and Agents of Shield is confirmed to end after season 7.

Disney is just after that money besides there's only so much you can make a movie on. You just make more money with streaming shows than movies and that's funny because movies can take a few weeks to a few months to make with the budget and if there's reshoots. The money they make back movies is nothing compared to streaming shows, this is true that it can't months to shoot all the episodes as movie will take less but cost more.

That's why I said this funny about the cost of these mediums and the money you get back and Disney just wants a piece of that pie where they can get the most bang for their buck.

Yeah, I think we spoke about what is going on MAOS. (Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) It's a shame the up and down roller coaster ride this show been on. The first season not doing so well, then bouncing back in the second but was too late for anyone to really care to where it is now where the show end next season. 13 episodes for the 6th season now and another 13 episode for the 7th season. It just sucks that the higher ups at Marvel, not that they did not care for the TV shows they just never watch MAOS that lead to the show noyt to tie in the movie. I get the movies not tying to the show but the show should at least do so.

And here again is my guy breaking down how the show is ending next year.

The thing with Agents is that it had a direct tie in with the events of Winter Soldier and during last season they actually name dropped Thanos a few times. So there is an awareness of where it's supposed to be in connecting with the movies. But here we are in the current season that according to showrunners doesn't take place after the Snap yet the elapsed time between last season and this season should place it some years after the Snap has occurred.

In the episode that aired this past Friday, they finally confirmed the year from last year is indeed 2019 and not 2023, of course. I don't think that is mistake this is the real year they are in. It is as I thought it's been a year from the snap, tho not mentioned you are telling me between the agents on earth and the ones in space, none of the crew were snapped?!? I guess it possible but what are the odds of that happening if happens to select ppl and where you are in the universe doesn't seem to be a factor. As in Infinity War, ppl were snapped there and the crew on earth, comparing that with MAOS and no one was snapped on earth or in space. We know there's no real tie-ins with movie but that's awfully to convenient just for the actors to be in play this season and the audience wonders what happened to Gemma for example where she just disappeared, it would of been understood because the snap she is gone. I guess whether in the loop or not fast forwarding 5 year for those woh might of been snapped on MAOS would be kind of ridiculous

I just worry about all these shows they're putting out. These are big name actors now. TV shows don't get the biggest budgets for pay and special effects, and unless they handle them like the Netflix shows and KEEP THEM canonical, it might damage everything they've already built.

I actually kind of hope they're not TV shows, per se, but one season one-offs.

Seeing all of the upcoming projects lined up in a big list kind of makes me feel burned out on the whole MCU, especially after Endgame felt like such a natural conclusion to the entire cinematic universe, but who am I kidding I'll probably still see most of these in theaters.

The TV shows I'm definitely iffy on though, especially since they'll be on Disney's streaming service. But supposedly they're planning short, 6-8 episode seasons which sounds a lot more palatable than a typical TV show season, and I might be willing to sign up for Disney+ for just a month or two and binge watch all of the shows once they're out.

Hmmm

Only so so movie in the current line up was Captain Marvel.  It came off as a necessary end forced into existence to have a counter to Wonder Woman and to have a tie into what might be needed against Thanos.  Nothing against here a a character though, my feelings are merely centered around it being forced into existence to fill a hole.  Although some of its setups towards the end apparently lead to other Marvel storylines as big as the Infinity Gauntlet.

Only real puzzler was how did Black Widow stay out of the having a solo movie for so long.  Aside from the call for more female superheroes on screen or female representation in action movies in general, her character had a lot of key cogs going into why she was there and her importance.  Granted, since Hawkeye was determined to also get the shaft and they were like best buds, maybe that was the thinking....

Color me surprised that

No Ant Man movies?  I liked 1 and 2.  And there is a lot more to explore with him and the Wasp....

Its taken this long to even give Blade another shot.

Where does Sony, MCU, Disney, ect. stand with the Spiderman franchise?  Sony did alright with Venom but their Spiderman stuff post Tobey's trilogy was kind of sketch.

NO XMEN involved stuff.

TV Side of things....

I passes on AoS after it initially got soft reviews and my own lack of being able to watch it live even if I did like the Coulson tie in.  However, watching all the seasons via NF binging, I actually did like the show even though some of the material in the last few seasons has not really done it for me in some ways, but kind of interesting in others.  I'm neither here nor there on its cancellation.

I never watched the live action INhumans but what I caught of their animated appearance in a Spiderman animated series on NF a few years ago, I can't say I was impressed with their whole deal.  But that show got trashed pretty hard and it did kind of look suspect from a surface level.

The NF stuff though, I am very sad to see those end.  DD was great.  JJ was great.  LC was interesting and IMO, S2 had a better storyline and was developing better even if I thought some characters were way better in S1 like Shades and Black Mariah.  Copperhead was so bad ass in S1 though.  Now, IF, the first season was very meh.... while there was interesting stuff being developed in it, it sure did feel like a means to an end had to exist before The Defenders hit.  IMO, the show felt it too.  That said, IF S2 was a good rebound.  Arguably some of its material, had it appeared more in S1, could have made S1 better.  I thought The Defenders was solid.  The Punisher S1 was pretty damn good and had a damn good conspiracy angle going on.  S2 just didn't flow right.  Just didn't feel like the time was put in to make it cohesive and focussed and they under and over developed way too many characters.  I think they could have rebounded in a S3 because a lot of the character casting was pretty spot on as evidenced by S1.  I don't think Disney is prepared to make shows as gritty as those.

Not sure on where I'd fall on tv and movies having a MCU synergy ... I mean if its made to work that so be it, but that is a lot to coordinate and the episodic nature of tv versus movies might make doing it come off not working.

I think Dr. Strange deserved another movie offering considering the ending of the first one and a lot of the elements explored on his side of things.

Black Panther was getting a sequel, and deservedly so.

I'm not against a 4th Thor movie but it needs to be good and keep the goodwill of that series going after Ragnarok, my favorite Thor movie so far.

But how can they keep not doing a connected Hulk movie?

while the merger probably affected this more than anything, the fact that the "Avengers" line and the "XMen" line are in the same universe, the workin out of fixing Xmen related properties will be interesting.

Ghostrider?  

Reboot? Scrap? The movies looked kind of ass to me and I never watched them, however, his character's turn on AoS got me excited in what could happen.

Fantastic Four?

First movie was just ok.  Silver Surfer was a LOT BETTER.  But that reboot from a few years ago..WDF?  Considering a lot of that properties characters ties to Avengers and what not, getting this right should be a priority.

XMen "family" ( Deadpool, Wolverine, ect.... )

Original 3 had a good casting for them.  But the 3rd was kind of meh.  The next 4 again had solid casting but Apocalypse was missing the thing, kind of like X3.  I thought the 4th from that group was pretty good but could have been better.  IMO, nailing XMen has to do with the casting of Professor X and Wolverine.  If those two are right, then you can fill out the roster pretty easy.  I think Wolverines movies were all at least ok.  Even though, yeah, Logan and The Wolverine were way better than the Origins one.  Deadpool though, came off as something so totally different than any of the others, and not just the R Rated thing but the whole aesthetic and what not that I don't know how well he mixes into other franchises outside of his own and people coming into his.

On 7/21/2019 at 11:49 PM, DLurkster said:

In the episode that aired this past Friday, they finally confirmed the year from last year is indeed 2019 and not 2023, of course. I don't think that is mistake this is the real year they are in. It is as I thought it's been a year from the snap, tho not mentioned you are telling me between the agents on earth and the ones in space, none of the crew were snapped?!? I guess it possible but what are the odds of that happening if happens to select ppl and where you are in the universe doesn't seem to be a factor. As in Infinity War, ppl were snapped there and the crew on earth, comparing that with MAOS and no one was snapped on earth or in space. We know there's no real tie-ins with movie but that's awfully to convenient just for the actors to be in play this season and the audience wonders what happened to Gemma for example where she just disappeared, it would of been understood because the snap she is gone. I guess whether in the loop or not fast forwarding 5 year for those woh might of been snapped on MAOS would be kind of ridiculous

It's just crazy to me because Agents despite some down moments is actually a pretty legit superhero show.  Especially for Marvel because as far as broadcast TV superhero shows go, DC has that on lock.  But Agents could have represented so much more by actually having some relevance to everything else going on in the MCU.  It's not like I want it to be so ingrained that it loses its own identity to the films but just enough so that a great show is grounded in this huge media network Disney/Marvel concocted.  Some evidence of the Snap could have been introduced somehow.

On 7/22/2019 at 9:47 AM, EH_STEVE said:

I just worry about all these shows they're putting out. These are big name actors now. TV shows don't get the biggest budgets for pay and special effects, and unless they handle them like the Netflix shows and KEEP THEM canonical, it might damage everything they've already built.

I actually kind of hope they're not TV shows, per se, but one season one-offs.

I'm curious to see how the MCU fares post Endgame/Far From Home.  The Russos have been pretty open about how they see the MCU going forward and for them a lot of it is a reset button on a lot of the core storylines and characters that they've been building for over a decade.  I read an interview the other day where they (Russos) are planning for the Disney+ series to be more closely tied with the films.  Something we never really saw stated with the Netflix films or Agents of Shield.

On 7/22/2019 at 7:59 PM, Eliwood8 said:

Seeing all of the upcoming projects lined up in a big list kind of makes me feel burned out on the whole MCU, especially after Endgame felt like such a natural conclusion to the entire cinematic universe, but who am I kidding I'll probably still see most of these in theaters.

The TV shows I'm definitely iffy on though, especially since they'll be on Disney's streaming service. But supposedly they're planning short, 6-8 episode seasons which sounds a lot more palatable than a typical TV show season, and I might be willing to sign up for Disney+ for just a month or two and binge watch all of the shows once they're out.

I really don't want to sign up for another streaming service but I might jump into Disney+ just because I know I'm gonna want to see these.  I just hope that after these one shot seasons that those actors see continued relevance in the new MCU.

23 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Hmmm

Only so so movie in the current line up was Captain Marvel.  It came off as a necessary end forced into existence to have a counter to Wonder Woman and to have a tie into what might be needed against Thanos.  Nothing against here a a character though, my feelings are merely centered around it being forced into existence to fill a hole.  Although some of its setups towards the end apparently lead to other Marvel storylines as big as the Infinity Gauntlet.

Only real puzzler was how did Black Widow stay out of the having a solo movie for so long.  Aside from the call for more female superheroes on screen or female representation in action movies in general, her character had a lot of key cogs going into why she was there and her importance.  Granted, since Hawkeye was determined to also get the shaft and they were like best buds, maybe that was the thinking....

No Ant Man movies?  I liked 1 and 2.  And there is a lot more to explore with him and the Wasp....

Are they seriously done with Ant Man!?  I remember reading a rumor that it might be the case but that sucks if true.  There's plenty more they can do with that

I never watched the live action INhumans but what I caught of their animated appearance in a Spiderman animated series on NF a few years ago, I can't say I was impressed with their whole deal.  But that show got trashed pretty hard and it did kind of look suspect from a surface level.

Consider yourself lucky.  After Agents of Shield, Agent Carter and the Netflix shows I figured Marvel could do no wrong and so I was looking forward to Inhumans.  So much so that I spent money to watch the first two episodes premiere in theaters a week ahead of the TV broadcast date.  That was a waste of $20.  I think I watched those two episodes and then after it aired on TV watched it up to episode 4 and I was done.  You can tell that the budget was not there to do justice to the characters and I knew this despite knowing very little about the Inhumans.

The NF stuff though, I am very sad to see those end.  DD was great.  JJ was great.  LC was interesting and IMO, S2 had a better storyline and was developing better even if I thought some characters were way better in S1 like Shades and Black Mariah.  Copperhead was so bad ass in S1 though.  Now, IF, the first season was very meh.... while there was interesting stuff being developed in it, it sure did feel like a means to an end had to exist before The Defenders hit.  IMO, the show felt it too.  That said, IF S2 was a good rebound.  Arguably some of its material, had it appeared more in S1, could have made S1 better.  I thought The Defenders was solid.  The Punisher S1 was pretty damn good and had a damn good conspiracy angle going on.  S2 just didn't flow right.  Just didn't feel like the time was put in to make it cohesive and focussed and they under and over developed way too many characters.  I think they could have rebounded in a S3 because a lot of the character casting was pretty spot on as evidenced by S1.  I don't think Disney is prepared to make shows as gritty as those.

I think you're right that Disney probably wouldn't taken on the gritty nature with those shows the way Netflix did.  Iron Fist needed another season as S2 was a nice step up from S1 I felt. Luke Cage S2 ended on a bit of weird note and it sucks we may not see any resolution or reason to why Luke takes the path he did at the end.  Daredevil...I'm always down for Daredevil. I think the way they try to ground and humanize Kingpin's motives was a bit of a misstep in some ways but it wasn't too much of a bother.  Jessica Jones season 3 has been pretty good so far.  I'm two episodes from the end and it's bitter sweet because wants I finish it that's it.

Not sure on where I'd fall on tv and movies having a MCU synergy ... I mean if its made to work that so be it, but that is a lot to coordinate and the episodic nature of tv versus movies might make doing it come off not working.

I don't think the shows have to line up super perfectly with every major event with the films but I hate that we're expected to believe they occur in the same universe yet but you get no sense of the greater stakes having some influence on the street level shows.  Netflix shows calling the Attack on New York "the incident" and seeing some of that technology existing in Luke Cage were excellent call backs without being too on the nose.  I could believe that they were all connected because of that.  But you never saw much mention of that ever again as those series continued on.  Agents is a bigger offender with direct cameos and links to the films and actually having a more global scope in its narrative that would provide them more detailed visibility on what's going on despite having its own setup to worry about.

I think Dr. Strange deserved another movie offering considering the ending of the first one and a lot of the elements explored on his side of things.

Most definitely.  Besides Dr. Strange ending with a stinger that hints at a continuing story there is just so much more to explore with one of the most powerful characters not just in Marvel but in comics as a whole.

Black Panther was getting a sequel, and deservedly so.

I'm curious how they're going to top the first movie.  Kilmonger was such a great villain and the story and resolution so symbolic that I wonder if they would even try to top it.

I'm not against a 4th Thor movie but it needs to be good and keep the goodwill of that series going after Ragnarok, my favorite Thor movie so far.

If nothing else, we know the director for Thor Ragnarok is also on Thor Love and Thunder.  That's already a good sign.

But how can they keep not doing a connected Hulk movie?

I remember when everyone felt we would get some of that in Thor Ragnarok.  What we got was good but what everyone wants is something more akin to Planet Hulk.  But I think that day is long gone now MCU wise.

Ghostrider?  

Would love to see their take on it.  I thought what they did with Ghost Rider in Agents of Shield was great.  The actor was great, the outfit was both iconic and fitting and the role he played in the greater story was cool.

12 hours ago, Kezay said:

It's just crazy to me because Agents despite some down moments is actually a pretty legit superhero show.  Especially for Marvel because as far as broadcast TV superhero shows go, DC has that on lock.  But Agents could have represented so much more by actually having some relevance to everything else going on in the MCU.  It's not like I want it to be so ingrained that it loses its own identity to the films but just enough so that a great show is grounded in this huge media network Disney/Marvel concocted.  Some evidence of the Snap could have been introduced somehow.

Yeah, I guess I don't expect exact integration between film and TV. It never was from the start if they did like they did last season in name dropping Thanos, I'm okay with that.

From the sounds of it the actors and creators, executive producer are not peeved that Marvel bigwigs brushed them aside. They are looking forward to creating their own stories from the MCU. That's a great outlook. Also heard they are filming the last episode of season 7 now. So they are but done now.

Inserting the best scene/sad scene of MAOS.

I really love the character Tripp, I was really sad to see him go. Loved his catchphrase" C'mon Gurl'

The music played here ends up being the theme for Daisy going forward in the series.

I believe there's some remixes to it but everytime I hear it I think to this sad scene here.

The thing with AoS was that their stories got too...ambitious... to the point that members of the Avengers not only SHOULD'VE been involved, but likely just WOULD'VE been involved. At least the Netflix stuff was more low-key, neighbourhood centered, in the shadows. AoS was jetsetting around the world with very large threats. They almost had to be brushed aside. 

After a while I just headcannoned that AoS is in an alternate universe where a lot of very similar Avenger events have happened.

@purple_beard: Yeah, tho they mentioned GoG Vol. 3 and BP 2. I'm not sure where Ant-Man can go. I guess something with his grown up daughter as Stature.

Where and what about spider have been sketch after original trilogy films?

Yeah, there was no X-Men plans but Feige did name drop mutants and Fantastic 4, we just don't know when they will appear.

The Netflix stuff. I agree The Defenders was awesome and goes to to show you that show like Iron Fist and Luke Cage need the support of other shows to help it out. There's proof in the S2 of Iron Fist when Luke Cage cameo'd. That episode was so strong with those two. I don't know why those two show just lack some umph. I like the first season of Luke Cage and the S2 of Iron Fist overall is better than the first but still suffered a bit. Loved all seasons of JJ and DD. The only exception to that maybe is the first episodes of S1 for JJ takes a while to warm up to but other than that it's smooth ride. I actually like the 2 seasons of The Punisher.

I'm actually looking forward to the Dr. Strange sequel. That title is genius and I love it.

I've been whatever with the Thor films but since Ragnarok and the same director to return to direct this Thor: Love and Thunder. I'll this movie a chance. I guess this was the only path to go with Thor now.

I'm cool with what they are doing with Hulk showing up in other Marvel movies. We said this once upon time with Black Widow and Hawkeye and now we have a movie and show for them respectively. Hulk might get in time, the time is probably not right now yet.

Ah, is Ghost Rider owned by someone like Fantastic 4 and X-Men were? I'm confused were that proprerty stand with Marvel nowadays. To my understanding Ghost Rider can't be on the big screen but on TV he's okay to show up. That is why he showed up 2 seasons ago on MAOS.

Edited by DLurkster
48 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

@purple_beard: Yeah, tho they mentioned GoG Vol. 3 and BP 2. I'm not sure where Ant-Man can go. I guess something with his grown up daughter as Stature.

Where and what about spider have been sketch after original trilogy films?

Yeah, there was no X-Men plans but Feige did name drop mutants and Fantastic 4, we just don't know when they will appear.

The Netflix stuff. I agree The Defenders was awesome and goes to to show you that show like Iron Fist and Luke Cage need the support of other shows to help it out. There's proof in the S2 of Iron Fist when Luke Cage cameo'd. That episode was so strong with those two. I don't know why those two show just lack some umph. I like the first season of Luke Cage and the S2

The two Amazing Spidermans that were sandwiched in between the Tobey trilogy and the Tom Holland movies just oozed Sony's tinkering.

48 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

The two Amazing Spidermans that were sandwiched in between the Tobey trilogy and the Tom Holland movies just oozed Sony's tinkering.

Yup, I concur.

I didn't mean to submit that last post I wasn't done and I had free time at work to post but then it was my lunch so I finished the edit now.