Star Trek: Picard Trailer

OMG!!!!!!! Seven and Data?!!!!  FUCK YES!!!! HEAD ASPLOD!!! 🤯

Damn...I might have to get CBS AA for this. I think my dad got it for Star Trek: Discovery (didn't really like what I saw after seeing the first ep on CBS). Maybe I should just come over and watch with him. :P   Ahh...I remember how we used to watch Star Trek (TNG, Voyager, and some DS9) together when I was a kid. :) 

Edited by alienboyva

Wish this was on mainstream, as I have no plans to get CBS: AA (still thinking about it...). So onto waiting for it on DVD. Too bad they overcharge for seasons... :(  But at least they even bring them out! Shame on Youtube Red for not doing so with Kobra Kai!

As for the trailer, it gave me chills. He still has it! Same with Seven. I wonder if she'll be helping the young lady in any way...

I'm honestly interested... but I already pay more than enough for Directv.

Edited by Doc Brown

Meh....  Original Star Trek show (and arguably the original animated show) is the only Star Trek TV worth watching.  FWIW, I did like most of the movies.  And, I really liked the new trilogy of movies with their casting.  I really hope they don't stop doing movies with the new cast.

And yes, I did try to watch TNG and others....  to me, they were missing "the thing" that the original tv show had.

11 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Meh....  Original Star Trek show (and arguably the original animated show) is the only Star Trek TV worth watching.  FWIW, I did like most of the movies.  And, I really liked the new trilogy of movies with their casting.  I really hope they don't stop doing movies with the new cast.

And yes, I did try to watch TNG and others....  to me, they were missing "the thing" that the original tv show had.

That's how I felt about DS9. Couldn't even get through one ep of it. Voyager, TOS and TNG on the other hand, were the opposite. I hope they don't either, exception being Into Darkness, didn't like that movie. The actors weren't even trying in it, minus Leonard Nimoy. It was really disappointing.

Do you mean the chemistry, or something else?

The Doctor (from Voyager) is coming back!   omg;

https://trekmovie.com/2019/07/29/robert-picardo-in-early-discussions-to-appear-in-star-trek-picard-season-two/

Edited by Doc Brown
19 hours ago, purple_beard said:

giphy.gif

WHAAAAAT!? TNG is THE best Star Trek! Well, at least you gave the others a shot. :) 

18 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

F YESSS!! The Doctor from Voyager is such a great character, especially thanks to Robert Picardo's acting. He's one of the best actors (if not the) on Voyager.

Man, it really looks like they're making this show pure fan service! ^_^

7 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

giphy.gif

WHAAAAAT!? TNG is THE best Star Trek! Well, at least you gave the others a shot. :) 

F YESSS!! The Doctor from Voyager is such a great character, especially thanks to Robert Picardo's acting. He's one of the best actors (if not the) on Voyager.

Man, it really looks like they're making this show pure fan service! ^_^

Word. I also loved Captain Janeway and most of the crew. So many good characters. The Doctor is my second favorite, right behind Bones from TOS  ;).

Sure does. Hoping it works out too.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...