Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Launch trailer

You'll even get these functions here for free!... Whoa.

Honestly been considering of this game for awhile now, even if it's not a top priority. I didn't really play the previous Ultimate Alliance games much, but saw enough to get a good enough idea of the genre, having enjoyed like the X-Men Legends games before them.

I thought I did PO the game and was gonna pick up at EBGames (Gamespot) and I got notification this morning the I PO the game back on January 19th.

I guess I'll wait for it to come tomorrow then. Just need to get the expansion pass.

Looking forward to playing this maybe this weekend that if the final fest doesn't drown it out.

The idea of a Marvel beat-em-up game sounds pretty cool, but I know it's not going to be like a dungeon crawler or anything. Would have enjoyed isometric rpg. I hear the campaign is about 13h, which isn't too bad, but I'm not sure I'm willing to take the plunge to drop $50 on something I might finish in a sitting. I'll keep an eye on this title.

Edited by Carl321
20 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

Got it!

We're doing this huh?

Well, I gotta used my Twitter so here we go!

https://twitter.com/DLurkster/status/1152631632328830978

For reason here posting it has embedded post cuts the picture off at the bottom but on Twitter itself you can see the whole thing.

View the picture in full there.

Edited by DLurkster