Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition coming to Nintendo Switch!

Hey gang anyone remember these games back on PS4 and Vita? I was super hoping the games will embrace Nintendo again and my wish came true. 

Boxshot: Digimon Story: Cyber Slueth Complete Edition by Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc.

You will be getting the complete Cyber Sleuth experience on Switch/PC. It will include the original Cyber Sleuth game as well as Hacker's Memory. The story of both games happen at the same time but in different perspectives. Another thing to add is that the DLC Digimon and etc will be included in this release except for I believe the NX versions of Leopardmon, Omnimon and Crusadermon which are more like mini versions of the regular Mega Digivolutions you meet in the game. The game will be receiving a physical and digital release come October 20, 2019 about three-four weeks shy of PKMN SwSh release. 

Another note is that Digimon Survive has been delayed till 2020 and also that a brand new Digimon Story is in the works.