New Pokemon SwSh trailers - Spoilers - Shows new Pokemon, Leaders

18 minutes ago, XLW said:

Does this mean the gyms change depending on the game too? First, lost Pokemon now this. 

it kind of looked like that didn't it? :\

At least I'm in a situation where my wife and I are getting one version, and my sister-in-law is getting the other.

Gigantamax almost seems like its own version of Mega Evolution crossed with Dynamax.  I can dig it especially with how the designs can change too.  But I wonder if this means that every Pokemon can Gigantamax and if each form of that Pokemon can show differences when in use.  That would make for quite a few variables from a form count perspective as it would mean a three stage Pokemon evolution would essentially have an additional three forms it could potentially be when Gigantamaxing.  I'm almost half expecting then that only certain Pokemon can Gigantamax and it would probably be largely reserved for single stage Pokemon.  Hoping not though cause I can imagine both Corviknight and Drednaw having some potentially cool evolutions.

Gym leaders look pretty cool too.  I definitely got Toph vibes when I saw Bea roll up.  I'm also curious about Alcremie's name since most Pokemon names tend to be based on pun, word combinations or something else that hints to why they were named the way they are.  Seems like a combination of Alchemy and Cream.

I like all the pokemon shown here except the Dragon/Steel type. Unless that thing evolve I don't see the point of it.

Yamper is the best name for the electric dog. If there was every nickname for a Pokemon, that's it right there.

7 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

@XLW No, you were right:

How soon we forget, this isn't a first with Pokemon. The first time we had exclusive gym leaders was back in Pokemon Black and White, where the last gym leader was either Iris in White and Black was Drayden.

I realized after the post that they were both dragon users.  

Basically tho, I was saying they had different ppl despite the same type user and if memory serve me correct they had different dragon Pokemon. If they had the same what would be the point of different gym leaders.