The Officers Academy - N4A Chat Thread - July 2019

Chrom

13 minutes ago, ace said:

So my pet fish and I have the same energy. If I turn a light on in the middle of the night he’ll slowly float over to me to glare disapprovingly and then just float back to to bottom of the tank to sleep again. 

Send pics of the fishy

My Switch controllers are annoying me to no avail. Stuff is randomly turning left without my input. I thought it was calibration, but I think something is seriously wrong. Not sure if it's any of the other controllers too. I think this coincidentally happened last year, and it irritated me.  

Been playing Secret of Mana. 

Edited by XLW
2 hours ago, ace said:

The best part is that he gets excited when I come home. I grew up with an 85 gallon aquarium so I’m no stranger to fish but I’ve never had one this interactive before. 

Bettas are so cool! My little brother had one and just like you said, it was so much more interactive than any of the other fish we kept growing up. I miss maintaining an aquarium - it was something I'd always do with my dad when I was young since he sad several. Looking forward to moving to a place I'm going to be at a while so I can keep fish again ~

34 minutes ago, wildflower said:

no offense bc this game slaps but hyrule castle? whack

ive been here 45 minutes and all ive got to show for it is an anxiety disorder and a dependence on daruk's protection 

hyrule castle don't fuck around you better learn that parry lol

52 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Fucking hate math.

”ooooh, look at me, I can turn numbers into other numbers!”

Fuck off.

Sometimes even turning letters into numbers, or letters into numbers that aren't even real!