Chrom

The Officers Academy - N4A Chat Thread - July 2019

Slowly but surely getting a bit better at the league autochess, having a good time with it. Give me drafting in any game and I'm here for it lmao

i started watching a longplay of this cool danganronpa-esque game called Your Turn To Die, but i don't think its finished yet, so i think i'm gonna get real blue-balled by the time i reach the end of this matty; 

10 hours ago, wildflower said:

i started watching a longplay of this cool danganronpa-esque game called Your Turn To Die, but i don't think its finished yet, so i think i'm gonna get real blue-balled by the time i reach the end of this matty; 

I highly recommend the insanity that is 428: Shibuya Scramble if you need more of that kinda thing

428 is a game I really want to play but I just don’t have the time. That’s been the story of my life lately and it’s miserable.

50 hour, 6 day work weeks are super burning me out. Not been in a good place lately. 

There's a great manga about a guy who summons a succubus but instead of fucking her he asks her to help him clear his backlog of games. I forget what it's called.

3 hours ago, Pichi said:

I highly recommend the insanity that is 428: Shibuya Scramble if you need more of that kinda thing

ahhh, my SO showed me the trailer for this during the steam sale bc they were thinking of getting it. I am into those kind games...something about this one kinda turned me off tho. Maybe the fact that its live action? y; still seems like a very cool game, I think my SO would like it more than me haha

1 hour ago, wildflower said:

ahhh, my SO showed me the trailer for this during the steam sale bc they were thinking of getting it. I am into those kind games...something about this one kinda turned me off tho. Maybe the fact that its live action? y; still seems like a very cool game, I think my SO would like it more than me haha

I thought it was weird at first too but it's really freakin good despite the weirdness of it being live action lol

3 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

So it's like Night Trap?

it's not video. it's live action photography displayed like a regular VN

12 minutes ago, Pichi said:

it's not video. it's live action photography displayed like a regular VN

Ah, so it's like Plumbers Don't Wear Ties!

iirc that game's only sin is being offensively bad, not really anything too gross. it even calls you out for trying to be gross lol

I'm a weeb and went to get Volume 15 of One Punch Man and 16 was the only one left there I haven't got but I have a feeling it's going to be the point of Season 2 of the anime. And I have been hearing it's the most disappointing thing ever. I could be wrong 

Posted (edited)

First thing I saw when I arrived in LA today

Spoiler

Snapchat-1058687378.thumb.jpg.e6314bec7c3db662ec04f615cc1b21fe.jpg

Edited by fuzz

I started Thracia 776.

But I'm confused. Why am I playing as Leif in reinhardt's game? y;

I got to chapter 4. The game seems... manageable-ish, but it seems a lot of the difficultly is micromanaging and knowing Thracia's systems. We'll see how it goes.

Posted (edited)

Just heard about the fire/arson over at a company Kyoto Animation. Don't know the company itself but I hope families and friends that were affected by the fire will recover after it kcry;

Edited by Kirbymeister2

6 hours ago, Ares said:

I started Thracia 776.

But I'm confused. Why am I playing as Leif in reinhardt's game? y;

I got to chapter 4. The game seems... manageable-ish, but it seems a lot of the difficultly is micromanaging and knowing Thracia's systems. We'll see how it goes.

After chapter 8 it becomes less manageable. Also, unless you've had a guide open I guarantee you've already missed bonus stuff