The Officers Academy - N4A Chat Thread - July 2019

Chrom

19 minutes ago, Jirachi said:

shit shit shit! sad panda might close down! they have aruptly 6 hours. save your doujins! sorry to hear that Ty.  i'll miss those vanilla doujins. 

As if my day couldn't get any worse.

So is EVERYTHING getting nuked, or just the loli/shota stuff?

8 hours ago, wildflower said:

went to a nearby park w the SO and fucked around on the swingset for like 30 minutes while they did pull ups on monkey bars

11/10 would recommend nighttime park excursion, v fun and no children flower;

Cops here are massive dicks and kick everyone out of the parks after sundown

After using nothing but my phone and an iPad for the last month or so using my laptop feels like I’m commandeering the largest cargo ship in the merchant navy.

That said having a full-sized keyboard feels SO GOOD

Edited by ace

Nothing like playing some Randomized Red version... :P 

WKV1XgM.png

Didn't know that Professor Oak was a robber!

qHXHWKC.png

Professor Oak in a backwards and forwards disguise.

MFufQPP.png

His aides are in disguise too! As birds.

2 hours ago, Pichi said:

one of the best things i've ever seen for gen 1 pokemon is this LP that's just the guy breaking the game as much as conceivably possible
https://lparchive.org/Pokemon-Blue/Update 01/

Nice! I saw a video about a guy doing that on Youtube once. It was pretty funny.

Only thing I'm using in my playthrough is a cheat for free Masterballs. In my VC version... I'll be doing the same via the Missingno cheat (along with using it for TM's). y;

Edited by Doc Brown
45 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Nice! I saw a video about a guy doing that on Youtube once. It was pretty funny.

Only thing I'm using in my playthrough is a cheat for free Masterballs. In my VC version... I'll be doing the same via the Missingno cheat (along with using it for TM's). y;

I actually broke a pokemon red save by missingno-duplicating TMs once so be careful. The TM turned into gibberish and it started duplicating itself in my inventory until I couldn't use items any more lol

4 minutes ago, Pichi said:

I actually broke a pokemon red save by missingno-duplicating TMs once so be careful. The TM turned into gibberish and it started duplicating itself in my inventory until I couldn't use items any more lol

Thanks for the heads up on that one. Which TM was it? I was mainly thinking of duplicating the more expensive ones.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Thanks for the heads up on that one. Which TM was it? I was mainly thinking of duplicating the more expensive ones.

i can't remember sadly. it was like 6 years ago. should just dupe nuggets if you want money.
i think it happened after i duped a few different TMs. maybe if you sell them down to a normal amount it'll help

33 minutes ago, Pichi said:

i can't remember sadly. it was like 6 years ago. should just dupe nuggets if you want money.
i think it happened after i duped a few different TMs. maybe if you sell them down to a normal amount it'll help

Ah I see. I'll probably do that instead. Maybe dupe TM's I can't buy, like earthquake and stuff.

And I'm making sure to not catch Missingno, only battle it. As last time it screwed up the hall of fame and made some of my Pokemon look goofy. Had one stuck in box 9 too... thinking it might have corrupted that box, thinking back on it. Like an early version of a bad egg or something.

Edited by Doc Brown