The Officers Academy - N4A Chat Thread - July 2019

Chrom

1 hour ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

I wanted to brighten the tone by saying that I got All A's in my classes this summer term but I don't know if that's appropriate right after the word still going on.

If that does come out as wrong time to do so I apologize if that comes out wrong. 

hey congrats, that must have been hard to muster flower; 

don't feel bad about trying to bring some good news in, an overabundance of bad is difficult to be submerged in all the time; its good to remember the good things and reflect on how hard you've worked as well 

i've kinda been toying with the idea to go back to school once i get my permanent residency, but i'm not really sure what for...it'd be fun to just be able to take classes for free lol...i just wanna learn things!!

8 hours ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

I wanted to brighten the tone by saying that I got All A's in my classes this summer term but I don't know if that's appropriate right after the word still going on.

If that does come out as wrong time to do so I apologize if that comes out wrong. 

Japanese news orgs were telling people not to watch too much coverage and J Twitter is posting cats to help people feel better. so it's a good idea anyway

i already used twitter zoomed in bc kanji is too hard to read otherwise but with the new layout i feel like i get way more ads
and it took blocking all the side panels like three times before I stopped seeing trends and suggestions and shit