The Officers Academy - N4A Chat Thread - July 2019

Chrom

10 hours ago, wildflower said:

i started watching a longplay of this cool danganronpa-esque game called Your Turn To Die, but i don't think its finished yet, so i think i'm gonna get real blue-balled by the time i reach the end of this matty; 

I highly recommend the insanity that is 428: Shibuya Scramble if you need more of that kinda thing

3 hours ago, Pichi said:

I highly recommend the insanity that is 428: Shibuya Scramble if you need more of that kinda thing

ahhh, my SO showed me the trailer for this during the steam sale bc they were thinking of getting it. I am into those kind games...something about this one kinda turned me off tho. Maybe the fact that its live action? y; still seems like a very cool game, I think my SO would like it more than me haha

1 hour ago, wildflower said:

ahhh, my SO showed me the trailer for this during the steam sale bc they were thinking of getting it. I am into those kind games...something about this one kinda turned me off tho. Maybe the fact that its live action? y; still seems like a very cool game, I think my SO would like it more than me haha

I thought it was weird at first too but it's really freakin good despite the weirdness of it being live action lol

6 hours ago, Ares said:

I started Thracia 776.

But I'm confused. Why am I playing as Leif in reinhardt's game? y;

I got to chapter 4. The game seems... manageable-ish, but it seems a lot of the difficultly is micromanaging and knowing Thracia's systems. We'll see how it goes.

After chapter 8 it becomes less manageable. Also, unless you've had a guide open I guarantee you've already missed bonus stuff