The Officers Academy - N4A Chat Thread - July 2019

Chrom

14 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

I'm sorry to hear that man hamshock;. I didn't there were worse options that what I got. 

Yea it's frustrating sometimes, but not impossible. I'm thinking it's just due to the systems themselves. Heard about others getting slow speeds on them too.

image.png.3ce9960a866b2ae8f9964352aa8ba476.png

typical small city speeds here in NC
the speeds with this ISP (before the rebrand) used to be 30-50% of this for the same price before google fiber moving into raleigh scared them into magically improving their service. almost like they had the infrastructure the whole time wow
you can get up to a gig download now, though it's only 30mb up and the website straight up says "go get a fiber plan somewhere else if you need high upload" lmao
only garbage net in the sticks here too though i'd imagine

Edited by Pichi

Hm.... so far the Cyberpower Tracer III series of laptops look and sound pretty appealing - Especially with the RGB keyboard

Bit on the expensive side though considering they’re between $1,000-$2,000

Doubt id go for and spend THAT much, but one of the ones under $2,000 might be more considerable i think

Not that i have a clue on what i have in my bank account or what id be able to put off to the side....

Will have to look into reviews for them and do more research on them

But might be up higher on the list of contenders of what i might get if it’s on the higher end

On 7/9/2019 at 6:42 PM, Tyranogre said:

The only place left that has the limited edition of Three Houses in stock is Play-Asia, and they only have the European version.

Should I go for it anyway?

FUCK, Play-Asia sold out.

Fuck it; I'll just get the vanilla edition of the burgerland version from Amazon. Those extra goodies would've been nice, but:

1. The soundtrack is bound to show up on YouTube anyway.

2. The artbook will undoubtedly be outclassed by an updated Japanese version eventually.

3. The calendar will become useless 18 months from now.