The Officers Academy - N4A Chat Thread - July 2019

Chrom

Fuck. My left controller died on my Switch. It's the blue one. It isn't even being synced. It shows up as a ? every time I try to get it to work correctly. So now onto sending it in for repair if I can. I think I'm still covered warranty wise. Onto going for a pro controller.

The battery is fully charged on it as well. So I'm at a loss as to what's causing it to act up.

Yeah, looks like I’ll have to look into getting a high end laptop- things on Minecraft kinda lagging and slowly loading chunks...

Doubt ill get anything until Black Friday/Cyber Monday though - not really sure what to look into getting though... not that i have a clue on what id be able to spare from my bank account... not that i have a clue on how much I have in there though

plus there’s a weird screen bobbing with the morph mod - only happens when morphed though, fine with the regular player model

Will have to look into that... a bit odd

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

Nah, at the rate climate change is going, there won't be anything left to overpower.

Fair. Do you think they'll be developed in time and replace us when the world kills us off?

1 hour ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

One step forward and two steps back  

not to condone youtube bc theyre shit at what they do, but are you trying to imply that that thumbnail with her titties almost out is not racy? y;