The Officers Academy - N4A Chat Thread - July 2019

Chrom

So good news:

Somehow i managed to replace both Analog stick on my Joy-Con

No issues that i can see so far and everything is in working order

bad news is i forgot to put in a minor screw in the left Joy-Con (which shouldn’t be an issue with the other screws holding things together)

Aaaaaaand i seem to have damaged a screw on the outer shell part and it won’t screw either way

https://imgur.com/a/zHlVvBv

Mildly annoying, but not too much of an issue depending on how you’re holding the Joy-Con (Still annoying me, though)

i know it’s now the screwdriver itself because the other 7 screws went in without issue 

Not really sure what to do about that...

23 hours ago, wildflower said:

after 8 years on tumblr my og username is finally free and i can stop using a knockoff version of myself, god is real after all, yeehaw

extremely relateable with how hard it is to get 'Pichi' on most sites

Hm.....

i thought i had an Exeggute with its hidden ability Harvest somewhere, but apparently not - it seems like i was mistaken....?

That complicates things a little somewhat...

hopefully i have the other things to do some chain breeding 

edit: apparently i do, at least i think i have the right Pokés for it that have the moves imlooking for

granted it’s been awhile and somewhat forgotten how to do it so it might be tricky...

Edited by Shadow118
21 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Hm.....

i thought i had an Exeggute with its hidden ability Harvest somewhere, but apparently not - it seems like i was mistaken....?

That complicates things a little somewhat...

hopefully i have the other things to do some chain breeding

Do you have another Pokémon that has that ability that might be able to pass it on?

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Harvest_(Ability)

59 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Do you have another Pokémon that has that ability that might be able to pass it on?

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Harvest_(Ability)

Well, i do have a few Trevenants but i was going for an HA Exeggute and transfer it over to Moon for an HA Alolan evo

I Don’t know if a shiny will happen, but would be nice if it d

...unless i can breed the two and pass it down? I forget if that’s a thing though...

Hm.... going to have to test that

It’s been quite awhile since ive messed around with breeding, tbh so going to have to refresh myself on things

i spent time looking for my Ditto in my X file and then going back into Pokébank for the THIRD OR FOURTH TIME to transfer one into X and YET i had a damn Ditto in my Day Care

The. Whole. Damn. Time.

Ugh... how annoying 😠

but whatever, got what i needed hopefully

On the bright side, i came across and found the Shiny Snubbul,Floette and Sliggoo i had stored in the Bank...

Must’ve put them in there when organizing my X game after getting my account transferred over and got things set back up... completely forgot about them, actually....

20 minutes ago, LimeCatMaster said:

update: i have been given the job offer. my stupid shitty mouth couldn't make enough spit to make the drug test work, so now i gotta go to a lab to get one done tomorrow. considering i don't even know where to get a """""mareewanha""" i think i'll do fine

you had to spit for your drug test???? everywhere i've worked has wanted a urine sample 

i coulda just been spitting in a cup all this fuckin time?????