What would be the most interesting style left to put in SMM2?

What would be the most interesting style left to put in SMM2?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What SMB game style would be the most interesting add for Super Mario Maker 2?

• Super Mario Bros. 2 US
    • Paper Mario
    • Super Mario Galaxy
    • Super Mario Odyssey
    • Mario Bros
    • "Gameboy" game style
    • Super Mario Sunshine
    • OTHER

What style would be the most interesting add for Super Mario Maker 2?

*For the purposes of this poll:

Paper Mario= flat paper characters and environments --not necessarily a Paper Mario Paper Mario TTYD, Super Paper Mario, or ____ specific in nature.

GameBoy = black and white graphics akin to the original GameBoy titles.  Not necessarily specific to either Super Mario Land game.

*Other = any style not listed but if you could in the comments list what style you would go for.

Edited by purple_beard
8 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Yoshi's Island.

Ok, I can dig it.  And technically speaking they tried in NSMBU in that one stage in... World 6 I believe....

Since its a Yoshi Style though... would they do it?

And that leads to a thought I had later on..... would a Warioland style come into play?

Edited by purple_beard

I never would've considered a Sunshine style for SMM2, but levels designed around using FLUDD would be interesting.

I think the one I'd most like to see is Paper Mario; the one that seems most likely though is SMB2 US. And that'd still be pretty neat since it'd require so many new sprites.

How about Mario's Time Machine?  Imagine using the resources they used for Menlo Park or even Alexandria...

I'm kidding.

For the sheer uniqueness of the pieces you could use I'd probably go with Super Mario Bros. 2.  The enemies, items, pathways and environments would be cool to experiment with I think.

Super Mario 3D Land.

I know we have 3D World but I feel there's still unique feel to this game that is more fresh the New series just feel stale to me. I actually like 3D Land more than World TBH. I would like to see a style of the game in SMM 2.