Nintendo Download: Pick a Card, Any Card!

Switch_SlaytheSpire_screen_01.jpg?downlo

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • Slay the Spire – The Slay the Spire game fuses card games and roguelikes to make a dynamic single-player deck-builder. Discover hundreds of cards to add to your deck with each attempt at climbing the Spire. Select cards that work together to efficiently dispatch foes and reach the top. Whenever you embark on a journey up the Spire, the layout differs each time. Choose a risky or safe path, face different enemies, choose different cards, discover different relics and even fight different bosses. Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power and Slay the Spire!

Nintendo eShop sales:

Activities:

Happy Fathers’ Day! – Celebrate Father’s Day with great June rewards from My Nintendo, including fun printable gifts for dad. Click here for more information: https://my.nintendo.com/news/e66276a9b1b967b9

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

Slay the Spire combining card game mechanics with a roguelike experience is interesting combination.  Dunno if I'd ever give it a try if only because I'm not super huge on roguelikes as it is. The look of it kind of reminds me of RPG Maker 2003 or something like that as well.