Nintendo @ E3 2019 - Direct in First Post

HYPE!

I'm really looking forward to hearing about Animal Crossing on Switch. Though, if it's basically just the same as past games... I just can't do it! I remember them saying AC: Pocket Camp would connect to a future AC game back when then mobile game was first announced... I really hope the connectivity is better than what they did with PKMN GO and PKMN Let's Go.  It'd be really cool if they campsite that was added in AC: New Leaf with the Welcome amiibo update was your campsite from AC: Pocket Camp (if connected with the mobile game).

Speaking of mobile... I wonder if they will have a mobile segment on Treehouse Live? I'm mean we have PKMN, Masters (2019), Dr. Mario World (early Summer 2019),  Mario Kart Tour (Summer 2019) coming out soon, which we know nothing about (excluding the leaked details from the Mario Kart Tour beta). They did however show PKMN GO on Treehouse Live before it launched.

So...Are they finally going to announce Metroid Prime Trilogy? 😏 

Edited by alienboyva
Just now, Eliwood8 said:

Great ending for the SMM2 Invitational when they were neck and neck at the final screen.

The co-op course was really cool to see. Can't wait to see what kind of co-op challenges people come up with once the game is released!

Yeah, that co-op setup with Abdallah and Completionist was amazing to see.

Wow, that was so close. I didn't even see where JP won at the last second for rainmaker, my stream went blurry when the clutch win happened.

The next 2 modes I worry for FTWin cause GGBoyz bread and butter is their Splatzones. If they win theses, there's gonna be game 7. Hmm.... interesting.