Jump to content
Pichi

Nyakuza Metro - N4A Chat Thread - June 2019

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

I’m not disagreeing with this, but I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that there’s a reason people flee their home countries in droves and head for the States. I don’t think it’s all ignorance on their part.

yeah and the US is responsible for many of those countries' instability. what's the one place you can be sure the US won't bomb or install a friendly dictator in, as it has so many times in the past? if you're in the Americas, it's pretty much only the US.
they've been trying it recently in Venezuela even!

 

Edited by Pichi

Share this post


Link to post

It's a testament considering how many absolutely abhorrent people that run our terrible government that I can say with certainty that John Bolton is the man I hate most in this entire country.  Fucking Yosemite Sam-ass warmonger chomping at the bit to bomb any country with brown people in it.  Even barring heinous garbage like Vietnam or WW2 Concentration Camps for the Japanese, enlightening myself on shit especially like the Israel/Palestine conflict is enough to sour any notion of vague patriotism I once had for this country.  Hell I'm Native American, I'm well-versed enough in what this country does to people it doesn't like.

I live in an imperialistic nation that destabilizes and subjugates other countries while most people encourage or are indifferent to it.  I don't choose what country I'm born into and got the luck of the draw that I can live as comfortable of a life as I can on the labor and blood of people we've killed or enslaved.  Good times. theydonothing;

Share this post


Link to post

So far all ive successfully installed is a backpack mod.

 

That’s it.

 

Other mods I’ve tried are either are the wrong version or require a higher version of forge or something...

 

I have absolutely no idea what im doing for the most part right now - need to do some more digging and research

 

well, it’s some slight progress at least... 

Share this post


Link to post

 

 Through the fire and the flames I've become better and reading the map and understanding team mates a bit at League. It's now that I'm less of a noob on how to play the game and being just stupid for falling into just basic stuff hamwink;

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

 

 Through the fire and the flames I've become better and reading the map and understanding team mates a bit at League. It's now that I'm less of a noob on how to play the game and being just stupid for falling into just basic stuff hamwink;

hang in there man. it takes a lot of work. although you're new, i also highly recommend watching top player streams and recording and watching your matches, noting down your mistakes. start off with a really strong ethic and you'll get good way quicker than 99% of people who play that game.

Share this post


Link to post

the fuck did they do to my astrologian

the fuck did they do to healer in general

fucking hell square, i don't want to touch any of this shit anymore, looks like i'm just going to level my machinist instead

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Pichi said:

hang in there man. it takes a lot of work. although you're new, i also highly recommend watching top player streams and recording and watching your matches, noting down your mistakes. start off with a really strong ethic and you'll get good way quicker than 99% of people who play that game.

 

 I mean I've been getting better but now that I have I have to make sure to make noob mistakes like running face first into an enemy turret at the beginning of a game with no minions y;... not that I have done so yet. Been very careful.

 

 

 But thank you for the support and who would you recommend. I remember faintly LilyPichu was good when I played this game eons ago.

 

 

 Update:

 

 So I did what I should do with Fizz and got a friend for that. Ultimate win by winning the game and getting a friend

Edited by Kirbymeister2

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

 

 I mean I've been getting better but now that I have I have to make sure to make noob mistakes like running face first into an enemy turret at the beginning of a game with no minions y;... not that I have done so yet. Been very careful.

 

 

 But thank you for the support and who would you recommend. I remember faintly LilyPichu was good when I played this game eons ago.

watch challenger and grandmaster players doing solo queue on stream. off the top of my head i only know for certain that https://twitch.tv/shiphtur is still challenger since he's been playing forever. ideally look for people who play your specific character, but just the same role can be fine too. if in lane, you want to pay attention to how and when they choose to harass, how they manage resources, how they farm, how they ward, when they choose to roam, what they buy, and so on. after laning it gets a bit less specific and you'll need to learn more role-independent things like how to siege, push, and general decision making, but paying attention to how the streamer chooses good fights and how they position themselves is something you can still get from specific streams.

when you're new the biggest thing that'll help you is getting better at farming, staying alive in lane, and knowing what gear to buy. so that's a good place to start. teamfighting and the like will come heavily from experience and watching your own recordings.

Edited by Pichi

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

What's the name of that meme where a girl drinks through a straw while balancing the cup between her tits?

The Tapioca Challenge. #タピオカチャレンジ

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

 

 okay I officially love playing Olaf in League.

 

 

 If there was a rage sohg for him that this would be it

 

 

 Update:

 

 Holy shit Olaf is scary dangerous at times. Also Wukong is a possible favorite

Edited by Kirbymeister2

Share this post


Link to post

@Pichi or anyone else who can help, possibly @ace i have a screenshot of something in japanese and i dont need it translated into english, but i need the um...i need the characters in a way i can copy and google search for them 

 

 

Spoiler

ca2642e9-d62e-46b3-8f65-a9091dbbbab3.thumb.jpg.de50e9cb80b7dabb4975658ae6eca16c.jpg

 

im trying to help my friend find these again, but without the characters we cant search for em :Y

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

 

 okay I officially love playing Olaf in League.

 

 

 If there was a rage sohg for him that this would be it

 

 

 Update:

 

 Holy shit Olaf is scary dangerous at times. Also Wukong is a possible favorite

Olaf is really good but he needs to win before 25 minutes or he falls off a cliff in terms of scaling.  He smashes most toplane and jungle matchups early on, but if the game goes long enough it gets to a point where he's going to get melted trying to dive into a team. y;

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wildflower said:

@Pichi or anyone else who can help, possibly @ace i have a screenshot of something in japanese and i dont need it translated into english, but i need the um...i need the characters in a way i can copy and google search for them 

 

 

  Hide contents

ca2642e9-d62e-46b3-8f65-a9091dbbbab3.thumb.jpg.de50e9cb80b7dabb4975658ae6eca16c.jpg

 

im trying to help my friend find these again, but without the characters we cant search for em :Y

 

 It it looks like 

 "Secret Garden C"

Edited by Kirbymeister2

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

 

 It it looks like 

 "Secret Garden C"

thank u

 

but like i said, i dont need it translated, i need the japanese characters for what its saying so i can search for it that way flower;

 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Pichi said:

@wildflower シークレットガーデンC
also new leaf's title in japanese is とびだせどうぶつの森 if you need that

knew i could count on u 

 

thank u my friend!!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×