Nyakuza Metro - N4A Chat Thread - June 2019

April

1 minute ago, wildflower said:

knew i could count on u 

thank u my friend!!

npnp
if you ever wanna type em out on your own, you can search for "kana keyboard" on google. if you can't find them on hiragana, look at a katakana one.
or you can write them into google translate set to japanese with the handwriting option.
that also works for kanji although it's difficult if you're not used to writing them. in that case you can also use https://kanjitomo.com which is a really handy OCR program

>Today is Tyranogre’s birthday!

I feel different today. Maybe it’s the weather.

>Gained a surge of Res and Spd.

Just pulled my body pillows out of the drier. They feel so warm!

>Gained 26 EXP.

A dragon dildo? No, this is something different...

>You got a Celica’s Gale.

2 hours ago, Ares said:

I want to watch gay mafia boys Banana Fish and I have an important question. What are the ethics of watching an anime that can only be streamed legally on amazon using alternative methods?

watching on legal streaming sites basically only supports the those sites. the whole "watch it legally to keep the industry alive!" thing is a giant meme.
if you care about a studio and want to support them, buy blu rays and merch from them directly.
whether you watch on amazon or crunchy or torrent or whatever makes no meaningful difference whatsoever.

53 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

words

idgi but happy birthday anyway

Edited by Pichi
8 minutes ago, Pichi said:

watching on legal streaming sites basically only supports the those sites. the whole "watch it legally to keep the industry alive!" thing is a giant meme.
if you care about a studio and want to support them, buy blu rays and merch from them directly.
whether you watch on amazon or crunchy or torrent or whatever makes no meaningful difference whatsoever.

idgi but happy birthday anyway

In that case, i'll probably yo yo ho a something life for me then. Because look, I don't want to give money to amazon. please understand.

So apparently when trying to fix an issue i thought I uninstalled the wrong version of Minecraft but thankfully it’s redownloaded so at least I didn’t  have to worry about rebuying it

And in my complete derpiness of accidentally uninstalling Windows 10 version of Minecraft, I completely lost all of my worlds

Ah, well... annoying, but not a huge deal i guess

I think i have some of the more recent seeds i used also on my Switch copy

So I could recover some of them at least, even though I’d be at square one again...

And apparently at the time  I didn’t realize there was a uninstall feature in the Minecraft launcher until now

And this is why I shouldn’t be trusted with messing around with things on a technical level - I have no idea what im doing and will most likely break something and have no idea how to fix it...

Well, im right back at square one with modding and forge

Tried to get multiple versions of forge running but couldn’t get it working so no idea if it’s possible at all

so seems like im stuck with using forge 1.12 right now - really can’t figure out the others

Going to have to look into things more first...

• Chrom locked and unpinned this topic