Nyakuza Metro - N4A Chat Thread - June 2019

April

On 6/16/2019 at 4:24 PM, Kodiack said:

Switching ISPs tomorrow! We'll still be on a 1000/500 Mbps plan, but we'll be paying ~$13 USD more per month, though for a provider with substantially better routing and peering.

We'll be at ~$78 USD per month for that revised 1000/500 Mbps plan with a static IP. It should be more reliable as well, so I'll be able to resume my plans with hosting more from home.

^^ This was pushed back to July 7th since I'm going on leave for a South Island trip starting this weekend and they couldn't guarantee they'd be able to get the fibre provider to provision the ONT in time. I don't want to be remotely walking my flatmates through the process of making a few router config changes, so I'll just take care of it when I'm back haha.

Working from home today in the meantime. Haven't had a WFH day in a while. At least the VPN plays rather nicely these days.

I "finished" BotW but man I still left so much side stuff undone.

20 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

I'm drowning in assignments and reading. Send help 

Edited by Pichi
1 hour ago, DranSeasona said:

Both of them? Motivation thing or difficulty?

Motivation I guess.

I got the BotW DLC last december for a plane flight, and just haven't gotten back around to it since.

And, idk what you mean by both of them. I just did what the quest thingies told me to do, which brought me to that weapon that turns every combat into a 1hko, and I'm currently in the fourth shrine of "you take damage? You die!"

tbh, most of this past year wasn't spent playing games because ???. I actually just beat Kirby Triple Deluxe just now.

28 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

It's it weird that the text is depressing but the music is soothing to cancel out the depression?

that's why it got popular haha. Hat in Time added a parody of this that's even more soothing:

Edited by Pichi

Completely zoned out today and my energy is completely out of whack...

Considering the lack of sleep I got the previous night, ended up crashing around 8-11 yesterday  then ended up awake for an hour or two before falling back to sleep...

Got 10 hours or so on my CPap, so that might be good?

Probably going to have to make some changes and swap things around... (bed, pillows, ect. - I think i have a few ideas...) and possibly bring it up with a doctor and see if there’s anything to help with my Insomnia/night owl stuff and such next time i see one... no idea when that’ll be)

No idea when that’ll be though...

Ugh.....

11 hours ago, Ares said:

Motivation I guess.

I got the BotW DLC last december for a plane flight, and just haven't gotten back around to it since.

And, idk what you mean by both of them. I just did what the quest thingies told me to do, which brought me to that weapon that turns every combat into a 1hko, and I'm currently in the fourth shrine of "you take damage? You die!"

tbh, most of this past year wasn't spent playing games because ???. I actually just beat Kirby Triple Deluxe just now.

Ah.

Well there was the Master Trials or whatever DLC for Master Sword upgrades and then the Champions Ballad, which is what you’re describing here. Yeah, the first part of that DLC was rather unforgiving, but I found it actually got easier after you could say goodbye to the OHKO mechanic. 

Ah, okay. I wanted to get into Kirby but never could. :( So you’re much farther ahead on that front than I am, anyway. :P 

So bloody tired right now...

At least it seems like the coughing and sore throat went down a decent amount as far as i can tell...

But now currently have either a mild headache or sore neck...

Looks like I’ll be waiting until i get back to get some Tylenol.. might lay down for a bit too...