Nyakuza Metro - N4A Chat Thread - June 2019

April

And now my 3DS USB charger is broken... good thing i was able to save my game on the last bar of battery 

Looks like I’ll have to get a new set of them, then

Really going to need to upgrade to either an XL again or just jump to the New 3DS XL models... mine is pretty worn down 

Considering I bought it at the launch of the original 3DS, im surprised it’s still holding up, honestly..

Really leaning towards the Galaxy NN3DS though..but that would mean having to buy another Micro SD card, and possibly a case and screen protector for it would probably be a good idea if I can find something good..

On 6/1/2019 at 10:17 PM, ace said:

I have to wake up in 5 hours for work tomorrow but Mitsuwa trip in the afternoon so it’ll be alright 

I miss living in socal when I was 10 minutes away from a Mitsuwa, there was a BookOff right next door too!

On 6/2/2019 at 3:35 PM, blcdude1 said:

Chaotic evil gnome barbarian? 

dwarf druid, although that sounds surprisingly close to one of the PC's that my friend is running in my one shot tomorrow night lmao

Huh...

Just noticed while scrolling in the coming soon section on the Eshop looks like Super Neptunia RPG is coming to the Switch....

That’s interesting... though it seems to be a spinoff, but i wonder if we’ll see the mainline/side/spinoff games* come to the Switch at some point?

*- although some of the other games have have been added on my Steam Wishlist, im not too familiar with the series so I don’t know which are  considered mainline and Side/Spinoff, tbh..

I do not often stop in but I love the choice for thread title. A Hat In Time is one of my favorite games to be released recently. I find it hard to set down. I even find it fun to just practice the first level repeatedly to see how I can improve minor things with that.

2 hours ago, a/0 said:

I do not often stop in but I love the choice for thread title. A Hat In Time is one of my favorite games to be released recently. I find it hard to set down. I even find it fun to just practice the first level repeatedly to see how I can improve minor things with that.

it's a great speedgame if you're ever interested in that flower;

I mostly watch speedrunners, but I have legitimately thought about practicing A Hat In Time as a total casual to see how good I could get my times through no serious commitment or study. It is a pretty fun game to stream too.