Pichi

Nyakuza Metro - N4A Chat Thread - June 2019

yeah it's infectious. i used to speedrun it too but it's been a while. so this was a nice treat, especially because i hadn't played seal the deal yet either

I'll want to finish my second playthrough of genealogy before playing thracia (I'm in chapter 7, I think?), but what are somethings to know about before going into Thracia 776? Afaik, Thracia is one of those games that's difficult in part by understanding how thracia works.

Like, I heard staves are useful. Very useful. Stave units are top tier in mountains terrain of dragon knights.

Just now, Ares said:

I'll want to finish my second playthrough of genealogy before playing thracia (I'm in chapter 7, I think?), but what are somethings to know about before going into Thracia 776? Afaik, Thracia is one of those games that's difficult in part by understanding how thracia works.

Like, I heard staves are useful. Very useful. Stave units are top tier in mountains terrain of dragon knights.

I'm planning on doing a blind LP once I finish archiving Genealogy.

8 hours ago, Ares said:

Use the capture command often as the game is designed around resource management, in fact at least one character must be captured in order to be recruited.

Escape with Leif last during escape missions if you don't want to have a bad time.

You can hold scrolls you find in the game to enhance your growth rates and their effects will prove very useful.

There's a hidden mode when you start the game that gives everyone the effect of the Paragon skill (2x exp). I don't remember the command for it but it's there if you want to use it.

1 hour ago, ace said:

im writing this post on my PS Vita. Sweet merciful mother of god this is an awful browser.

are we talking better or worse than the original wii browser

30 minutes ago, Pichi said:

are we talking better or worse than the original wii browser

Way worse. The wii browser didn’t have my thumb blocking everything.