RUMOUR: Pokemon Sword/Shield Dex Leaked (apparently)

https://nintendosoup.com/rumor-pokemon-sword-and-shield-national-dex-leaked-has-133-pokemon/?fbclid=IwAR2xE4zz-O0z189Gjxn18ovwb_NFiNqJAjVhvYs5fU2ogR9F6d5ZADne0WE 

Now, I'm not trying to spoil myself, so I only did a few cursory glances as it does name AND type ALL Pokemon.

So, that being said here's a few things I picked up, choose your poison:

Final Grass Starter Typing

Spoiler

Grass only

Final Water Starter Typing

Spoiler

Water/Ghost

Final Fire Starter Typing

Spoiler

Fire/Steel

Legendary count (does NOT include Meltan or Melmetal)

Spoiler

Nine. Well, the last 9 listed in the Dex have only Base forms with no evolutions, so that's what I'm guessin

Any new evolutions from previous Gens?

Spoiler

Yes. 20. They list the Dex number of the previous form, and some are below 807

What Pokemon are they?

Spoiler

133 - Eevee - Two different evolution forms - Types in Spoiler

Spoiler

Ground
Steel

766 - Passimian

206 - Dunsparce

596 - Galvantula

581 - Swanna

370 - Luvdisc

232 - Donphan

678 - Meowstic

765 - Oranguru

621 - Druddigon

675 - Pangoro

550 - Basculin

351 - Castform

024 - Arbok

110 - Weezing

479 - Rotom

078 - Rapidash

297 - Hariyama

695 - Heliolisk

I'm very, very doubtful of this. Some of the names sound like something 4chan would come up with. 

Pantsulog (really?), Swaggot and Twinkape - are the ones that really have me doubting this rumor.

Edited by Doc Brown

I'm usually okay-ish with spoiler, depends on the game series or if there's any story details I do not want to know but in this case for this game series information above. I'd like to be surprised meaning if stumble somewhere online, not come here because that was choice and if I can control that why not spoil myself with these details.

Okay, I'm instantly in panic mode and it doesn't look like this thread is using spoiler tags to tag spoilers.

As with Black/White, X/Y, and Sun/Moon, when a new Pokemon game is on the horizon, I leave the internet. Anywhere spoilers could pop up, I do not touch. Do I have to start now? Is this legit? How did it get leaked?

Game Freak's reveals are done in the worst, most unhyped way possible. They just slap some art and BGM onto a lazy PowerPoint video, revealing entire evolution lines together--and with the final evolution first, so you don't even get one second to use your imagination.

3 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

Okay, I'm instantly in panic mode and it doesn't look like this thread is using spoiler tags to tag spoilers.

As with Black/White, X/Y, and Sun/Moon, when a new Pokemon game is on the horizon, I leave the internet. Anywhere spoilers could pop up, I do not touch. Do I have to start now? Is this legit? How did it get leaked?

Game Freak's reveals are done in the worst, most unhyped way possible. They just slap some art and BGM onto a lazy PowerPoint video, revealing entire evolution lines together--and with the final evolution first, so you don't even get one second to use your imagination.

Psst. It is. Both Steve and I have any info under tags.

It definitely doesn't look to be legit. At all.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Psst. It is. Both Steve and I have any info under tags.

It definitely doesn't look to be legit. At all.

Did he edit the first post? Because I'm pretty sure I saw Grookey's typing and I doubt I would've been clicking on any spoiler tags. Then again my brain has entered trauma mode so everything's a blur.

I think I saw that Grookey's type is Grass and also Poison, like Bulbasaur. My opinion is that I'm not thrilled and couldn't imagine liking its final evolution anyway. I haven't fully evolved a starter since gen 4 because of the more drastic form changes.

It's comforting that you think this leak is totally fake. But then I think back to when gen 5's final starters were leaked. The image looked so simple and fake that I just laughed it off, but it turned out that the only joke was that it was true. So my paranoia will need more talking down than that.

16 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

Did he edit the first post? Because I'm pretty sure I saw Grookey's typing and I doubt I would've been clicking on any spoiler tags. Then again my brain has entered trauma mode so everything's a blur.

I think I saw that Grookey's type is Grass and also Poison, like Bulbasaur. My opinion is that I'm not thrilled and couldn't imagine liking its final evolution anyway. I haven't fully evolved a starter since gen 4 because of the more drastic form changes.

It's comforting that you think this leak is totally fake. But then I think back to when gen 5's final starters were leaked. The image looked so simple and fake that I just laughed it off, but it turned out that the only joke was that it was true. So my paranoia will need more talking down than that.

Maybe. They were spoilered when I viewed them.

Yep. It screams of 4chan to be honest. Saw another leak that seemed like them as well. They're such attention whores. (Not that every member is one, but it seems to be a pattern with these 'leaks'.) Wanting people to view and believe them. I look and just laugh at a lot of them to be honest. And then ignore them.

Edited by Doc Brown
10 hours ago, Destiny Hero said:

I didn't edit. Everything's been in spoiler since I first posted it... Unless you clicked the URL..

I only perused the potential new evolutions for past Pokemon and that's it.

I've been wanting to keep myself out of as many leaks/rumors as possible for these new games because I miss being in the dark about a game until it's out. So everything up until now has been avoided by me barring the titles and thumbnails of soooooooo many YouTube videos that are nearly impossible to avoid (yes, I've gone ahead and unsubscribed to many YouTubers that cover these leaks/rumors because it's been that annoying).